[Contest]Make me a signature! +1 karma reward.

Bleik

Ok, I just saw my karma actions and I loled xD

I've got 7 actions from which 2 are + and one of them is for correcting an abuse xD

So, I decided, since it's New Year's eve, to make this contest.

The contest will end tomorrow, 8.00 AM +2GTM.

So, let's open PS and make something for me!

I would prefer this render:

http://planetrenders.net/renders/displayimage.php?album=15&pos=50

Text: Syntax

Subtext: whatever you like

Award: +1 karma!

And let me mention something.The guys that I have been in a trouble with, like SeeYa, MD, DarkSlayer or anyone else who I have forgotten, can make a signature.I won't judge from the past, I will judge from the signature creation!

So, good luck and show me what you can do!

Only one will be the winner!

It's strange to see such a topic by you.I mean you know how to design.It's like Blane/SeeYa would do the same.That's what it seems to me at least...

Anyway let's get to the point..

Do you mind if it will be vertical?If so then gimme a specific size to start with...

Even the render is not that good and I am not used to real life designs I'll try something...

Waitin' for your reply in order to start!

P.S.:ED had made a similar topic here but it got moved to PS section as grisom said that it was not about the forum's good so it does not deserve a place here.

Anyway,it's your call!

It's strange to see such a topic by you.I mean you know how to design.It's like Blane/SeeYa would do the same.That's what it seems to me at least...

Anyway let's get to the point..

Do you mind if it will be vertical?If so then gimme a specific size to start with...

Even the render is not that good and I am not used to real life designs I'll try something...

Waitin' for your reply in order to start!

P.S.:ED had made a similar topic here but it got moved to PS section as grisom said that it was not about the forum's good so it does not deserve a place here.

Anyway,it's your call!

Well, as I said I didn't make this post because I lack of PS knowledge, but because I wanna make something good before this year's gone and improve a bit the image of my karma actions panel!

I would like a 400px × 140px signature...Ye, you can use whatever style you want and you think that would be fitting with the render.

No, the render is in really good quality, colorfull and I think that a render with many colors can give you many ideas...I just wanna see what people using PS in can do!

If it's not the correct section, then a G.Mod move it..

Kay then.When I'll come back from basketball I'll do something for ya...

And I didn't say that you lack of knowledge...I just found it curious.And Ok I understand your reasons..

sX is a problem is I search on Internet and find this girl but in a different pose with different clothes etc etc ?

No..

Jesus, what's so wrong with you?The render is ok, just try to find some effects and post the result.Is that so hard?:S

yeapy, and none made me a sig and i deleted it.