Why again ?

mVecAtoR

™ZuZu (+2/-1)  HM5 (+1/-3)  -  already shared. Stop man.

A very stupid reason to dekarma someone.Your karma given back.

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Hello, i have a problem with guards on this client, they dont attack pk normally. You can be PK near them sometimes they dont attack you. If you hit them they kill you while you are pk and sometimes if you go near them while pk they kill you but when you get resurrected they kill you after a delay of 23 seconds, repeatable action. I found parameter "reuse delay" in xml but it changes nothing and its just for "ranged" (archer) guards. If i set to 0 or anything else it change nothing.  Usually guards should attack instantly all pk's near them without delay so i dont understand. Can you guys help me to fix this please ? 
    • First thing I would do, is open the first client. Close the auto launcher. Then reopen the launcher and try a second client. For most people that works. The reason I say that is because a GameGuard emulator is difficult right now and that is an easy answer if it works for you
    • Hello, I am interested in someone who could make a spoofer program for multibox task. I need this spoofer for lineage ii to open multiple windows. I asked many companies if they know any way to break ActivateAnticheat but I got negative answers from all of them. So, I also ask you if you know anything. For this whole procedure we will pay with PayPal. the server I play is protected by Active Anticheat while in the past was not, which means that with any spoofer I could open as many windows as I wanted We play Lineage II Trinity and this server is protected with ActiveAnticheat. This mean than i can not open more than one window. So, we would someone to can create a Spoofer programm to bypass ActiveAnticheat and can open many windows at the same time to farm with more accounts . If u can create this Spoofer program we can talk also about your payment.
    • Hello, I am interested in someone who could make a spoofer program for multibox task. I need this spoofer for lineage ii to open multiple windows. I asked many companies if they know any way to break ActivateAnticheat but I got negative answers from all of them. So, I also ask you if you know anything. For this whole procedure we will pay with PayPal. the server I play is protected by Active Anticheat while in the past was not, which means that with any spoofer I could open as many windows as I wanted We play Lineage II Trinity and this server is protected with ActiveAnticheat. This mean than i can not open more than one window. So, we would someone to can create a Spoofer programm to bypass ActiveAnticheat and can open many windows at the same time to farm with more accounts . If u can create this Spoofer program we can talk also about your payment.
    • Hello, I am interested in someone who could make a spoofer program for multibox task. I need this spoofer for lineage ii to open multiple windows. I asked many companies if they know any way to break Active Anticheat but I got negative answers from all of them. So, I also ask you if you know anything. For this whole procedure we will pay with PayPal. the server I play is protected by Active Anticheat while in the past was not, which means that with any spoofer I could open as many windows as I wanted We play Lineage II Trinity and this server is protected with ActiveAnticheat. This mean than i can not open more than one window. So, we would someone to can create a Spoofer programm to bypass ActiveAnticheat and can open many windows at the same time to farm with more accounts . If u can create this Spoofer program we can talk also about your payment.
  • Topics

AdBlock Extension Detected!

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our members.

Please disable AdBlock browser extension first, to be able to use our community.

I've Disabled AdBlock