[Ask] Interlude Packs

MaxPowerGR

Question

4 answers to this question

L2J Archid is still in dev, it won't be on before begin of january. Personally I wait for it. Actually you can't find sources.

L2J Teon is a good alternative, as they added too signets and got forts. It's the only other decent pack. I haven't tested it a lot, I just know it's compile right :P.

About the "learn" thing, I don't get the fact to use old L2J/L2JFree stuff when many ppl (well, fails to make a IL team but hehe) do 50 times the same fixes. I mean olympiad fixes, it's the first thing which is corrected from all IL timelines I saw. And I read 4 timelines. Well the really first is to change all "L2j" for "myL2packrox" lol.

About customs, packs aren't really creative, so there isn't big differences finally.

Actually, if Archid/Teon Signets/Forts work, they're the 2 most developped IL packs. But as I didn't test Teon, and as those features come in the future Archid (not in the last revision from 3 weeks ago, the 1292 one), I can't say :).

to learn better to use decent gracia epilogue or final packs its just developed better and when you learned enough start with a clean interlude l2j or l2jfree(never ever use these new forks like teon/archid etc)