interlude [Interlude L2J] L2 Gothic

MrKzin

because is your own server ? i am sure l2net,walker,phx working

come on only deathwhisper was with good protec. but still hacked.

@Just4hacks dont be sure he is dunhill :D he is just a nick stealer :D

because is your own server ? i am sure l2net,walker,phx working

come on only deathwhisper was with good protec. but still hacked.

its not his server , its mine , and why you say are you sure if you dont try... so be my guest , test all hacks you know.

I dint say its perfect (not even close , its l2j omg...)  but its no noob server. (for your info :phx works in ALL servers, if you know how to use it)

So please untill you can speak facts stop spammin with "i think " "i am sure that" "other suppositions" cos you know nothing (yet)

its not his server , its mine , and why you say are you sure if you dont try... so be my guest , test all hacks you know.

I dint say its perfect (not even close , its l2j omg...)  but its no noob server. (for your info :phx works in ALL servers, if you know how to use it)

So please untill you can speak facts stop spammin with "i think " "i am sure that" "other suppositions" cos you know nothing (yet)

ofc working on any  server if you use long time the program or if you learn how bypass  but some servers have good protection like inc now cant use phx and some other servers.

and if you can use phx some servers have tricks like.. enchant from npc etc,i dont say something bad for your server i just tell to MrKzin that is not easy to keep server l2j and interlude with out bugs and with full protect and if is good server only 1 player can say that.