[Newbies Guide] Ηow to install and connect on Lineage ][

mVecAtoR

Well, hello guys I decided to make this post for the people that want to connect on Lineage ][.

Installation

Open the folder that you have Lineage][.

Run the setup.exe

Press Next

2425zm1.jpg

Tick the "I accept the terms of license  agreement" and press next

2rolw09.jpg

Press next or if you want to change the destination folder click change. Change it and then click next

1zhlwy.jpg

Click Install

30tpbev.jpg

Wait till installation completes

29w8sup.jpg

If this message appears to you click "OK"

2r5gt3k.jpg

The most important step! Untick both boxes!!!! And click finish. (You have to untick them when you are going to play on Prevate Server if you want to play on Official just press finish)

2v0lw01.jpg

Connect To The Game

Official:Let the game update and when it completes start playing :)

Private: Download the server's patch from server's site and extract it. Now put the patch files in the Lineage 2 folder. Example : Go to C:\Program Files\Lineage II . If the patch has got a system folder delete the normal system folder and c/p the server's one. If the patch has got ex. animations open the folder copy all the files and paste them at C:\Program Files\Lineage II\animations ;D

Run the game from C:\Program Files\Lineage II\system and run l2.exe . That's it you can play Lineage ][ now !!

Private With Updater : Now if the server has got updater just c/p the updater at C:\Program Files\Lineage II and run it. Let it finish and click start,play etc.

Notes

1) The C:\Program Files\Lineage II is the normal location. If you changed the location just c/p etc. the files there

2) The server maybe need to register an account. To do that just go to the server's website

Credits to me 8)

Private: Download the server's patch from server's site and extract it. Now put the patch files in the Lineage 2 folder. Example : Go to C:\Program Files\Lineage II . If the patch has got a system folder delete the normal system folder and c/p the server's one. If the patch has got ex. animations open the folder copy all the files and paste them at C:\Program Files\Lineage II\animations ;D

Run the game from C:\Program Files\Lineage II\system and run l2.exe . That's it you can play Lineage ][ now !!

Private With Updater : Now if the server has got updater just c/p the updater at C:\Program Files\Lineage II and run it. Let it finish and click start,play etc.

-Also if server has host files copy the host file and paste on C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc

-If the server has a host patcher just run the patch

-If the server gives an ip on site copy the ip, open ur default host file on C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc paste those lines at the end of it.If it doesnt allow to save it, just save it at another folder and then move it back to C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc.

Credits to me :P:P:P:P