[WTS]Root Server (Dedicated Machine)

Maxtor

pff atleast dont lie...now its obvious you dont know shit sry :D

lol, Intrepid where i lie? He can up his own server Gracia ct 2.2. and im sorry, but i really don't think that he will have over 9k online.. and yes, Machine can handle 10k online players.

lol, Intrepid where i lie? He can up his own server Gracia ct 2.2. and im sorry, but i really don't think that he will have over 9k online.. and yes, Machine can handle 10k online players.

no it cant hold 10K player maybe in your dreams...lets say they dont run l2off in it(which actually suck hard those who not addicted jerks and see the diff knows it the only thing where l2offmod is better than l2j is the pathnode optimalization)and they run l2j...there that depends on the optimalizations and since winshit sucks under any kind of server pc it cant hold 10K player

i have this for my own server... maxtor seems forgot (maybe on purpose maybe not..) a liiiiiiittle detail btw..

"# Traffic Unlimited*

*There are no charges for overage. We will permanently restrict the connection speed to 10 MBit/s if more than 2000 GB/month are used. 100 MBit/s speed can be optionally restored by committing to pay 14,90 € (incl. VAT) per additional TB used."

well my server has around 400+ online max and i got around 1200gb used from the 2000... so if ur gonna have more ppl u will have to pay the aditional 14,90 € probably more than one time...

and btw i just saw that hetzner is giving windows too now.. with atitional 20euro/month.. special order?

and ur giving it for 200e? :/ ok lol i wont comment on that..

and really.. i loled like hell when i saw the 10k thing .. and he edited to 4k later.. LOL.... whatever! edit again...  ::)