[Quiz] Christmas Karma Laingiving [! 16:00 (Greece 17:00) !]

™StarЯdoм®, FiX, ExTrEmEDwarf, magaki13, ProJecT, MaCε, xryskom, Pantotinos, ˚کe®κ, dj32, Pwnz0r, endART, LauQ, dimco, Devangell™, Lain

15 participants , w00T

Hello MOFOS!  ;D

So much crying over spilled karma made me sad  :( (lol good one), so I decided to give you a chance to increase karma count. Karma means nothing, so why is this contest taking place?

The contest will be quiz based, you will be asked questions and if you answer right, you've got the karma point. The karma reward is not the purpose of the contest though, I wanna see how much you know maxcheaters and its history.

System and rules:

• You will be pming correct answers to me
  • You will have only one try, so as soon as you send your first list with answers, you can't go back
  • If you miss any of answer, then it's counted as a wrong answer
  • If I will be seeing any attempts at cheating, you will be banned. (for dumbs: If you try to fuc.k with me, then I shall fuc.k you, too.)
  • You can gain 1 karma per IP, so If you've got several accounts, and I will find out you're trying to gain more than one, It will counted as cheating. BEWARE
  • Questions will be aimed at maxcheaters and its history mostly, but there's no guarantee that I may ask you questions to test your Internet and world survey.
  • You will have 10 minutes to fill 10 questions. (It has to be your own mind filling in the answers, not the internet - that why is the time limited)

Rewarding:

• First 24 people who will be pming me with correct answers will get the karma point.

So where's the QUIZ? I ARE HUNGARY FOAR KARMAH!??

The Quiz will be posted on 24th December, time: 15:00 GMT+1. Do I have to explain why? ((Greece GMT+2 - 16:00))

Reasonable explanation why quiz is not posted not: Because half of you are here at forum, half are jacking off, other half is singing Christmas carols. So I need to let everyone know about this, so they can mentally prepare for this and have equal chances. Some people are nolifing the forum 24/7, and they would have sent the answers in no time If I posted it now. Or at least they would have more time to make research. I judge all equally and want to give all members same chances of winning.

THE QUIZ WILL APPEAR IN THE FIRST POST (EDIT). BE SURE TO BE REFRESHING THE PAGE.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Merry Xmas.

Copy-sheet: (This you will be sending)

Answer one:

Answer two:

Answer three:

Answer four:

Answer five:

Answer six:

Answer seven:

Answer eight:

Answer nine:

Answer ten:

QUESTIONS

The competition terminated due problems.

ProJecT, Pantotinos, xryskom, ˚کe®κ, ™StarЯdoм®, ExTrEmEDwarf, magaki13, Pwnz0r, MaCε, dj32, endART, LauQ, dimco, Devangell™, Lain and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

15 (-1 Lain)

First 24 people take karma :D

Fail.

Lain is offline...

magaki13, FiX, MaCε, xryskom, ™StarЯdoм®, Pwnz0r, ProJecT, Pantotinos, ˚کe®κ, dj32, ExTrEmEDwarf, LauQ, dimco, Devangell™ and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I apologize.

It was really bad idea to make an event during christmas, I missed the event time and totally forgot about this stuff.

So the quiz will be posted at 16:00 (Greece 17:00), sorry again, it's christmas time and everyone is busy.