[Help] Custom Mob hit sound

Ave

Hi,

Well, I have problem with my custom mobs - all works fine, but there is no HIT sound from mob. I mean when player hit mob its ok, sound is like it should, but there is no sound when mob hit player...Witch part of code in npcgrp is for mob hitting sound ? I was changing it and...nothing...

Anyone ?

Thx and take care ;)

ok i understand

Look here

16021 LineageMonster2.baby_tiger LineageMonsters2.baby_tiger_m00 1 LineageMonstersTex2.baby_tiger_t00 0 2 4416 4 1.090909 0 1 4

MonSound.Hit_Bone_8	MonSound.Hit_normal_3	MonSound.Hit_Wet_3	MonSound.Hit_normal_12		3	MonSound.onyx_beast_dmg_1	MonSound.onyx_beast_dmg_2	MonSound.onyx_beast_dmg_3

0 1 0 LineageEffect.p_u002_a 0 50.000000 250.000000 70.000000 0 0

In the code places have the sound !!

i dont now where you change but ....i hope to help!!

ok i understand

Look here

16021 LineageMonster2.baby_tiger LineageMonsters2.baby_tiger_m00 1 LineageMonstersTex2.baby_tiger_t00 0 2 4416 4 1.090909 0 1 4

MonSound.Hit_Bone_8	MonSound.Hit_normal_3	MonSound.Hit_Wet_3	MonSound.Hit_normal_12		3	MonSound.onyx_beast_dmg_1	MonSound.onyx_beast_dmg_2	MonSound.onyx_beast_dmg_3

0 1 0 LineageEffect.p_u002_a 0 50.000000 250.000000 70.000000 0 0

In the code places have the sound !!

i dont now where you change but ....i hope to help!!

Well, as I told I CHANGED sounds ! The problem is, that there is no sound in game...I know where are the tables for sound, but I dont know know WITCH IS FOR MOB MITTING SOUND ? ^^ So as can see You know not more than me in this case...

Well, as I told I CHANGED sounds ! The problem is, that there is no sound in game...I know where are the tables for sound, but I dont know know WITCH IS FOR MOB MITTING SOUND ? ^^ So as can see You know not more than me in this case...

i never spend time for music so yes you know for music better :P

but i src and i tell to you if i found it!!

You get no sound at all? just silence? or some default one that you want to change?

Anyway; I had troubles too at a custom npc I made a long time ago; some sounds just didn't work or somethin :/

But I'll see what I can find if you answer the question :)

Well my freind, there are some voices - but there is no hit sound at all. This is the base problem.

Second one - when I was trying to find the part of table witch is for hit sound I changed one by one ALL tables and...sound didnt change at all ! Even on sound - nothing...Whatever sound I will place there there is still the same (some shit) base sound and there is no hit sound...:/

I dont know what is wrong - maybe some "number" I will have to change...I will try it too...

LOL

learn UnrealEngine 2  ..........  --> AnimNotify

First place: good luck decrypting and opening them (the .u files), and good luck encrypting and making them readable for l2... if you know how you are my god.

First place: good luck decrypting and opening them (the .u files), and good luck encrypting and making them readable for l2... if you know how you are my god.

lol, learn to work with UnrealEngine 2 for use " animNotify " , not with Unreal Script ....

look this: http://i49.tinypic.com/k1osuv.jpg

yes, maybe i'm your god ...

lol, learn to work with UnrealEngine 2 for use " animNotify " , not with Unreal Script ....

look this: http://i49.tinypic.com/k1osuv.jpg

yes, maybe i'm your god ...

ah you got tool to make UnrealED .ukx working for L2, right? Ye I thought so it was inside the UKX, you can see them listed at umodel. Thanks L2sMod

But the .u stuff sounds interesting too, I'll look into it sometime.

PS: totally off topic xD