[Collection] LauQ Shares [5 April 2010] + Poll client mods

LauQ

What kind of shares you want?  

234 members have voted

1. 1. What kind of shares you want?

• New Weapons (with new glows? New Animations?)
    • New Armors
    • New Accessories (with new Animations?)
    • Soulshot Glows
    • System edits (systemmsg-e)
    • Guides for Client modding
    • NPCs (Buffer, GK, GMshop)
    • Other... (in reply)

Nice collection m8! All your shares rock! I would like to see new work from you cause i enjoy it! Keep this topic updated and i think it worths a sticky (only if its updated=new shares)

Nice collection m8! All your shares rock! I would like to see new work from you cause i enjoy it! Keep this topic updated and i think it worths a sticky (only if its updated=new shares)

Perhaps, when I have more time, I make some more things (I got some cool ideas already =) ). But I think I won't sticky it, cause that would be unfair towards other client modders, and also because I don't expect myself to make dozens of shares. (Perhaps I got enough Adena by that time xD)

Thanks for the reactions, I'm also really proud to see servers using my mods, and I really hope I can find the time and will to make some things soon (after january... school -.-)

I voted

NPCs (Buffer, GK, GMshop)

Other... (in reply)

- as other I would like to get more tutorials on server modding (scripts jython, java, server tweaks, addons and so on).

I know that client mods are most spectacular, but when jumping from server to server I must keep few copies of client - one copy per server coz each server has different client mods.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...