Welcome to MaxCheaters.com

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

hIngame on L2Revenge and/or other exploits on Revenge

Hi, I play on L2Revenge, and I'm looking or any king of exploit/hacks that could work  on the server. As I read many topics on Revenge, not many hacks works on there. So I would like to know if anybody got hIngame working on L2Revenge ? and one more little question, where do you put the token for L2walker, because ive read that it works on revenge.

Thanks !

Hi, I play on L2Revenge, and I'm looking or any king of exploit/hacks that could work  on the server. As I read many topics on Revenge, not many hacks works on there. So I would like to know if anybody got hIngame working on L2Revenge ? and one more little question, where do you put the token for L2walker, because ive read that it works on revenge.

Thanks !

i am working on L2Revenge and w8 for my reply really soon...i still exp there...damn they deleted my old account :'( so i started from the beginning :P

i am working on L2Revenge and w8 for my reply really soon...i still exp there...damn they deleted my old account :'( so i started from the beginning :P

Perfect, I expect news asap, if you need help in-game send me a pm on the forum with your in-game name.

• 9 months later...
  • 5 months later...