[SHARE] Hell Sword's by Ave (Gracia Final)

Ave

******************************************}>    Hell Swords    <{*******************************************

And this time I have for You my custom swords. There are 3 type (kind) of Hell Swords: Hell Sword, Battle Sword and Black Sword.

Base different between them is their texture. Anyway, lets take a look:

*******************************************************************************************************

Dual Hell Sword's:

28cggw9.jpg

1zlqa38.jpg

Dual Battle Hell Sword's:

96vxj4.jpg

250hz4y.jpg

Dual Black Hell Sword's:

mjoje9.jpg

105xoo1.jpg

*******************************************************************************************************

Hell Blade:

t6tnqr.jpg

Battle Hell Blade:

2chm7pw.jpg

Black Hell Blade:

2nhf5ac.jpg

Special thanks to:

LauQ and Ventic for making second animation for duals !

You like it ?

********************************************}>    Catch it !    <{*********************************************

[move]~~~~~~~~~~ }>   DOWNLOAD  <{ ~~~~~~~~~~[/move]

**********************************************}>    Ave    <{***********************************************

Amazing work Ave; just amazing coloring and texturing work.

Keep em coming mate; are you also thinking of making a set of these?

And thanks for the credits; perhaps I could help you soon get it figured yourself, so you won't be dependant on others :)

BTW: that armor, was it shared? Just curious.

Thx to You all my friends ^^ Nice to know that You like them ;)

LauQ:

Yes, there will be armor set (Hell Armor), but not so soon - I have some issues in real life :P

Take care ;)

are they really for gracia final (ct2.3)? because i get a error when i save the new weapongrp.

They are 100% for Gracia Final - I use them and I already check them, it's just fine. Do You use system folder from Raule ? He have different weapon and armor grp file build.

Anyway, they are for Gracia Final :)

Thanks for credits but lauq help me too because i had a problem with UKX because textures ar messed

/ontopic

Good job br0 :P

I like them very much

ps:login in msn :P