[Rate]Zoro Signature

™StarЯdoм®

Well, improving on colours matching..

Although this beeping c4d at the right makes it a bit more ugly..

Also, bad placing + font choosing of the text.

And also, try to improve the render.. I know you have smudged stuff on it, to create the background, but it really looks like you just placed the render and nothing else, especially at the left side, at the pirate's back.

Take care choosing some good text fonts and read some tuts about placing ;)

As always. Background is the best, render is quiet good, he isn't Zoro, C4D sucks, text sucks.

6/10

Actually he is Zoro :P

Anyway I still think you haven't improved anything from the last sig of yours. The colors still don't match and the text could be better. Also the lightning of the render should get improved. I would suggest you to continue reading guides.

Actually he is Zoro :P

Anyway I still think you haven't improved anything from the last sig of yours. The colors still don't match and the text could be better. Also the lightning of the render should get improved. I would suggest you to continue reading guides.

i have no read any guides yet , only 1 ( sofaki's) anyway i know about the text sux as always , but i want to ask you ( all of u ) why always my render doesnt look like a part of sign . i will try to find some good guides and i ll post my 5th . ty for ur comments

i have no read any guides yet , only 1 ( sofaki's) anyway i know about the text sux as always , but i want to ask you ( all of u ) why always my render doesnt look like a part of sign . i will try to find some good guides and i ll post my 5th . ty for ur comments

try placing the render first and then choose one of its colours and start brushing the background

it's a way to start

as you progress you'll manage to learn better techniques so you will not need to place the render first

try placing the render first and then choose one of its colours and start brushing the background

it's a way to start

as you progress you'll manage to learn better techniques so you will not need to place the render first

i ll try and ll post my results :)