hellbound [Gracia Final L2J} L2HeadOff FRESH START!!!

xHaRdCoRe

I didnt really wanted to write here.. but seems ill have to. First of all yes i have to admit that the server is l2j and its not something to be ashamed of. The guy made a mistake, i told him that we are l2j. I have never hided somewhere that l2headoff is l2j. Im not forcing anyone to start playing there. Its all your choice what you are gonna think and what not.

Darky , admin of the leech forum L2JBG ;) They leeched all of the info (and when i mean ALL i MEAN IT!) from here.

"They" ? I never knew that 1 person is counted for many? http://www.maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=75435 have you ever read this topic to act like that? No you didnt im sure - shut up.

And lol.. Gracia Final OFF ? Do you have ANY idea how much those files cost?

And do you have any idea? Barely think so. Anyway you saw some posts somewhere how much paradise for example bought the c4 files and lawl every next version costs double price from the last one. Anyway the money youve spent doesnt make the server good. The willing to work co-operate professionally with your staff and the comfortable atmosphere provided to the players makes the name and the console a good server. And talking without proof is funny also. You can download l2off files anytime from the internet. Ever heard of postpacific.com?

And another proof that this server is fake.. Gracia Final OFF files CANNOT run on Unix machine.. And if there is !SOMEWAY! expect crashes in 2 mins or less :D

Fake? What you mean by fake? I bought a domain , made a web portal and didnt make the server and only setting some fake status in the web site? Yes they cant and its logical because they have the *.exe extension not *.sh , linux has nothing to do with microsofts extensions. Crashes in 2 min or less...? Have you tested it big fellow?

By the way, java doesnt crashes that often you guys thing she is:

http://img402.imageshack.us/i/shot00002j.png/ - and we are still up and running , 100% uptime in hopzone.

Only worth thing is .. their site.Its nice.

Dear lord!!! One good opinion in the whole posts. You are either a pessimistic guy or you are just spamming every thread with bad opinions for some reason. You may have a server, i dont know...

But im sure that this server will fail.

By fail what you mean? Close it in a couple of weeks or months?

Thanks to everyone for the opinions.

PS: Godofaden arent you from Italy?

I didnt really wanted to write here.. but seems ill have to. First of all yes i have to admit that the server is l2j and its not something to be ashamed of. The guy made a mistake, i told him that we are l2j. I have never hided somewhere that l2headoff is l2j. Im not forcing anyone to start playing there. Its all your choice what you are gonna think and what not.

"They" ? I never knew that 1 person is counted for many? http://www.maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=75435 have you ever read this topic to act like that? No you didnt im sure - shut up.

And do you have any idea? Barely think so. Anyway you saw some posts somewhere how much paradise for example bought the c4 files and lawl every next version costs double price from the last one. Anyway the money youve spent doesnt make the server good. The willing to work co-operate professionally with your staff and the comfortable atmosphere provided to the players makes the name and the console a good server. And talking without proof is funny also. You can download l2off files anytime from the internet. Ever heard of postpacific.com?

Fake? What you mean by fake? I bought a domain , made a web portal and didnt make the server and only setting some fake status in the web site? Yes they cant and its logical because they have the *.exe extension not *.sh , linux has nothing to do with microsofts extensions. Crashes in 2 min or less...? Have you tested it big fellow?

By the way, java doesnt crashes that often you guys thing she is:

http://img402.imageshack.us/i/shot00002j.png/ - and we are still up and running , 100% uptime in hopzone.

Dear lord!!! One good opinion in the whole posts. You are either a pessimistic guy or you are just spamming every thread with bad opinions for some reason. You may have a server, i dont know...

By fail what you mean? Close it in a couple of weeks or months?

Thanks to everyone for the opinions.

PS: Godofaden arent you from Italy?

You are still responsible for "oich"'s actions. You could take care EARLIER.

Altho i have idea how much L2Off stable and with working feautures ct2.3 files cost : 13k Euro's - russian guy is selling them.

I heard of postpacific.com ,but i didn't saw any L2OFF ct2.3 files with ALL working feautures and stable.And if you have such files - be sure that your server will be a success ,because people gets attracted from this.

I didn't test it ,but its a fail reading this topic and not correcting this guy that server isn't L2OFF.

no comment

By fail i don't mean that it will close in a couple of weeks ,but that it won't have any community.

I know its hosted in Sofia in a home made PC configuration.. Its a home PC ,but im sure it can handle it ,but you won't have so many community ,because you have a big competition from L2OFF lowrate and l2j high,low,mid or any kind of servers which makes your chance for success barely 1%.

IT DIDNT WIPE ROFL!

Don't try to hide it - it did.

Revenger, having a will to do something is the main factor to create a good server. :) Im not here to swear, im not here to fight. Also i told few hours ago hardcore to edit the topic, its not my fault he didnt, and you could search for the older topic. I heard that a lot peoples liked the way the server is made but the problem is in low online. Well i dont blame anybody for this fact. Even if i have 0.1% chance and less this doesnt stops me from running a server :)

Don't try to hide it - it did.

Truly it did, once when we upgraded from x4 to x7.

x300 server is like....lol.

Farming Zone ports - one gets you to level 10 zone, 2nd once is DVC, lvl 60 mobs.

A grade weapos cost ~170kk, on 70 level I've got 30kk.

Everyone I saw so far was in D/B grade....and there's one guy in giran with vesper+16.

Srsly, this is nonsense.

x300 server is like....lol.

Farming Zone ports - one gets you to level 10 zone, 2nd once is DVC, lvl 60 mobs.

A grade weapos cost ~170kk, on 70 level I've got 30kk.

Everyone I saw so far was in D/B grade....and there's one guy in giran with vesper+16.

Srsly, this is nonsense.

Welcome to The Abyss :D