[Infinite Server][Elyos]How To Get Easy Money,Exp and Stuff...

Fя0zenInside™

they are working.... i didnt test them but i test these thing with the money stuff and they are working and they not gonna fix them^^ i think;p

i am at this1 with the tree things now:P here take the ss 1sword=130k kinah^^

esnvq8.jpg

can't people find bugs for lower levels?xD

and about not wanting to be fixed, then you should have released them after it went live, because there will be a wipe so it's kind of useless now. but anyway good work finding them!

can't people find bugs for lower levels?xD

and about not wanting to be fixed, then you should have released them after it went live, because there will be a wipe so it's kind of useless now. but anyway good work finding them!

well i think you are wrong because till the server will go live they will fix everything...

well i think you are wrong because till the server will go live they will fix everything...

i'm sure they will fix alot (at least i hope so) before they go live but i wouldn't go as far as telling they will fix everything (i'm sure even official servers have buggs).

here in mxc if you have1 to tell you in pm the whole topic:P

Frozen don't say that again..!!

The rules are saying:

The Forum Staff (Global Mods, L2 Mods etc) may not give away hidden content even if requested to.

Now, the only problem that I don't know if that force for the other members.

I know the same exploit and much better than urs with Asmodian mobs :) but i dont know if they fix it cuz i stopped infinite i know mob  32 lvl that drop swords in asmo and u can sell it for 250k and i know mob 37 lvl that drops weapon and u sell it for 350k and hmm i know a boss that drops top 40 lvl daggers and u sell em 750k in shop and 5m in other players simple things^^

• 4 weeks later...

I think they fixed everything!  :'(

I wasted about 6 k Kinah to go to the lvl 44 mob that doesn't hit you!

ofcourse it does  now........ So I'm lvl 27 with 6 k less!

anyway the topic was awesome, but it doesn't work anymore I think! I only tried the Sandbank waterworm though!

maybe others work? I ain't going to try since I don't have Kinah! I'm still a noob :P