What game u w8ing for?

Brzoza

L3 ofc, gonna try terra when it comes out as well

it's tera anyway i dont think it will be released so soon.. there are more other cool games around there try others too

even how amazing blade and soul looks, i bet its gonna fail. i dont feel any spirit in nc softs new works anymore.

tera online is another story. looking at its vids, i feel the same when i i started to play l2 c1. everything looks so new and uknown, a whole new world and gaming experience, not like the cheap copys and ripofs in the whole mmo industry.

even how amazing blade and soul looks, i bet its gonna fail. i dont feel any spirit in nc softs new works anymore.

tera online is another story. looking at its vids, i feel the same when i i started to play l2 c1. everything looks so new and uknown, a whole new world and gaming experience, not like the cheap copys and ripofs in the whole mmo industry.

+1 i agree with you well what for to wait for l3? i saw some videos around in the net and it didnt touched me at all BUT when i saw vids from tera? ahhhhhhhhh i had the same feeling as rebelstrik wrote.

I really would like to see a game with scooters, kind: aprilia, malaguti, yamaha, piaggio etc. With tunning posibilities, kind: malossi, polini, stage 6 etc

:D

Lineage 3

Tera

AC BrotherHood :D

+1

ofc Leneage 3 :)

+1 for me :))) cant waiting

L3 ,seems to be popular

Lineage III & Far Cry 3

you gotta wait long,L3 prolly won't come...

i wait for L2 Update to GOD  and Guild Wars 2