[SHARE] Desert Eagle Weapons for Gracia Part 2 + Gracia Final [UPDATE]

Ave

****************************************}>   Desert Eagle Weapons   <{*****************************************

This time I decided to make Desert Eagle Weapons as a continuing of works by Desert Eagle project. There are 14 weapons + shield. I hope You will like it. Also please notice that those weapons have standard hero glow (so it's nothing special) but I decided to share them cus I dont have any free time left to change it. So feel free to change those glows and here You have some screens:

*******************************************************************************************************

i78jmb.png

2n8o321.png

5m0bgp.png

*********************************************}>   UPDATE:   <{**********************************************

From now weapons are adapted for Gracia Final !

CREDITS FOR ADAPTATIONS WORK GOES TO: chandy

********************************************}>    Catch it !    <{*********************************************

[move]~~~~~~~~~~ }>   Gracia Part 2   <{ ~~~~~~~~~~[/move]

[move]  ~~~~~~~~~~ }>   Gracia Final   <{ ~~~~~~~~~~[/move]

**********************************************}>    Ave    <{***********************************************

Can u Make This Armor for Interlude?

Read my post's at my Desert Eagle Armor tread ;)

In this short time u made whole weapons set omg realy nC. And they look very cool

Yes, it was very hard work, but now they are finished :)

Thx for karma @ DePutaMadre. Link was add faster than those 10min so.... :P

Now..sorry but I need to smoke :]

Take care ;)

Dont double post ave20, ty for sharing them with us, i will add them to the list on set of weapons

I know, I just forgot to edit my lastest post. Sorry - thx for deleting it and enjoy ;)

w00t ave is on Sharing spree?

glad to see a such creation for a bit "newbie"

very very glad

you make me happy and proud xD

Ehmm..."newbie" ? :P But indeed, those are my first share's with texture's modding ;) So enjoy cus there can be no others  :-X :P

EDIT:

Also check for little update for Desert Eagle Armor.

You Dont Have time? :(

Ok, listen - I dont have a lots of free time, but I'am downloading Vesper Armor for Interlude and I will try to adapt it, but as I told, I dont have instaled Interlude Client so You will have to check it by yourself.

Stay tuned ;)