[SHARE] Desert Eagle Armor for Gracia Part 2

Ave

*****************************************}>   Desert Eagle Armor   <{******************************************

Well, this time I want You to present my new project coled Desert Eagle Armor. Armor is for all races and classes (it's Heavy, Light and Robe armor). It's my first share. If there will be any bugs please report them to me ! I will fix them ! And here You have some screens:

*******************************************************************************************************

242e61d.png

width=1024 height=707http://i38.tinypic.com/23th8vp.png[/img]

I hope You will like it

********************************************}>    Special Thanks    <{*********************************************

To LauQ for helping with making *.UTX files.

And to Maitosanach for learning me how to make *.UTX files.

********************************************}>    Catch it !    <{*********************************************

[move]~~~~~~~~~~ }>   DOWNLOAD  <{ ~~~~~~~~~~[/move]

UPDATE:

Please DOWNLOAD THIS FILE and replaced it at Your SysTexture. This update is for shoulder pads - at first share they had to strong red color. Now they fit to rest of armor texture's.

**********************************************}>    Ave    <{***********************************************

Well, I know that, but first of all I want to know MxC opinion about it, AND I realy will be pleased if anyone wants to help me with it ?

I mean - if someone wants to help me with Unreal or PS part ? It will be much faster :)

Well, I know that, but first of all I want to know MxC opinion about it, AND I realy will be pleased if anyone wants to help me with it ?

I mean - if someone wants to help me with Unreal or PS part ? It will be much faster :)

Its not so difficult to get this armor.

Just take the itemname-e line,the armorgrp one and you are done.

The xml and the sql files are too easy to create them.

Its not so difficult to get this armor.

Just take the itemname-e line,the armorgrp one and you are done.

The xml and the sql files are too easy to create them.

LoL

I know that :D I already made Fire and Gold tempest armor (PS side) as well and I know "what and where". Itemname-e SQL and XML files are easy part of it ! I will be pleased for help with unreal part or Photoshop :] One of this. Rest I will do by my own !

I know that is nice to get ready share but maby someone can work for it too, hmm ? :)

I can make it by myself and its no problem for me, but it will take me some time :) And if You are saying that it's easy, make it by yourself then ;) As You want :P

If you want help with Unreal or Photoshop take a good client modder

like chandy or kali.

You still didnt understand me - I dont need help from good client moders cus I know what to do :P LoL, I just said that if anyone know PS for example as well he can help me - not only chandy and kali cus they are good :)

But..ok..nevermind - if anyone wants to help me just PM me.

Take care

Very nice ave :)

go continue working on this

and i have the feeling that u will gain 1 karma from this :P

btw did u miss me? XD

Nice to here it from You SoFaki ^^ Well, this +1 karma will make my karme back to 0 lol :D But I dont care :]