[Competition-Share]Reward +1 karma.

Coyote™

Well, it doesn't happen every day (cuz if it did im sure that noble will stop it) and also I've allready told that, as noble did, I'll consider it as a Share.

And btw my second goal is succesful.

Many guys (revenger, MD, project, mike, notabastard, cyber, etc.) are in the competition spirit.

I can't believe it! Everyone cares ONLY for +1 Karma. OK, some of these guys don't, but most of them, yes!

They made 10 Signatures just for YOU and that's because of your ''reward''!

Just take a look at these Topics and think about it!

http://www.maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=84208.0

http://www.maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=81545.0

http://www.maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=80955.0

http://www.maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=78119.0

P.S I don't have any problem with you, but I'm pissed of this situation.

I can't believe it! Everyone cares ONLY for +1 Karma. OK, some of these guys don't, but most of them, yes!

They made 10 Signatures just for YOU and that's because of your ''reward''!

Just take a look at these Topics and think about it!

http://www.maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=84208.0

http://www.maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=81545.0

http://www.maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=80955.0

http://www.maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=78119.0

P.S I don't have any problem with you, but I'm pissed of this situation.

That's all the proof you needed

Next time i see competition spirit instead of karma spirit i'll laugh like a maniac for exactly 5 minutes and 18 seconds

That's all the proof you needed

Next time i see competition spirit instead of karma spirit i'll laugh like a maniac for exactly 5 minutes and 18 seconds

maybe you should escape your rabbithole and go out in the real world. In the real world, nobody does anything without a reward-price.

If you want a service , you must pay, it's not charity. Internet is a reflection of the real thing, so yeah, if he offers me something, i'll offer him something.

Why would i spend 30 minutes for my life for just a "ty"?

It's not that im greedy, but that's how it is.

Yes, that's how it is.

But it's unfair for other users! Anyway, I won't judge this Topic, it's not my job.

maybe you should escape your rabbithole and go out in the real world. In the real world, nobody does anything without a reward-price.

If you want a service , you must pay, it's not charity. Internet is a reflection of the real thing, so yeah, if he offers me something, i'll offer him something.

Is there a reason to be rude?

Yes that's how it is for the majority of the world but not everyone...

Also i've seen topics with people making over 30 sigs for others but still without reward...

Are you a non-lifer or what? Karma is a number is nothing close to a prize yet some of you guys care for it so much. It's actually unbelievable and yet pitiful. Nothing's free but ppl here aint gonna buy plat membership just so they can get a signature. And if i were a designer i'd never ever do a signature for prize . Every signature  improves the designer every signature boost his skills and spreads his imagination . Art isn't something you can buy. All the sigs so far are not even close to good and do you know why? because you guys aint doing it for the fun of it but for the karma. I wont say sorry for off-topic as this thread was originally illegely done. The fact Noble made a contest doesn't mean a platinum member should. You should FIRST ask for the authority of a staff member to do a contest such as this one since events are held only and i say ONLY from moderators.

Are you a non-lifer or what? Karma is a number is nothing close to a prize yet some of you guys care for it so much. It's actually unbelievable and yet pitiful. Nothing's free but ppl here aint gonna buy plat membership just so they can get a signature. And if i were a disiggner i'd never ever do a signature for prize . Every signature a designer makes improves him every signature boost his skills and spreads his imagination . Art isn't something you can buy. All the sigs so far are not even close to good and do you know why? because you guys aint doing it for the fun of it but for the karma. I wont say sorry for off-topic as this thread was originally illegely done. The fact Noble made a contest doesn't mean a platinum member should. You should FIRST ask for authority of a staff member to do a contest such as this one since events are held only and i say ONLY from moderators.

Couldn't agree more. Karma is just a number! Why everyone care so much about it? If I made a request, would somebody make a signature for me?

Lalz a lot of people say here "ZOMG i don't carez about karm4z p0ints" If you don't care why are you posting here to tell us your opinion ...wtf is this a Group therapy ?! Guess not ! I agree with NotAbastard ... nothing it's free . Wtf are we machines ? Sometimes we make things for free just because we want to be nice and to help ppl around , that doesn't mean we MUST do it for free all the time right ? And when some one like Coyote comes here and offers that karma point it's like a challenge for us ... it means that the best will win that karma point so all of us it gives his best :)

Lalz a lot of people say here "ZOMG i don't carez about karm4z p0ints" If you don't care why are you posting here to tell us your opinion ...wtf is this a Group therapy ?! Guess not ! I agree with NotAbastard ... nothing it's free . Wtf are we machines ? Sometimes we make things for free just because we want to be nice and to help ppl around , that doesn't mean we MUST do it for free all the time right ? And when some one like Coyote comes here and offers that karma point it's like a challenge for us ... it means that the best will win that karma point so all of us it gives his best :)

You're too distant from the real world. If you call this work then that means you should shut down the PC n go experience what work is then come back and debate with me on "making sigs, we are not machines, we need to get paid".

Dude u are not in the right mood ... lalz but w/e listen to this. So making Signatures isn't a real work huh ? A signature it's like a company logo sometimes even more complex do you know how much $$ takes some 1 just for designing that logo ? it isn't something like 100$ ... It's much more. Maybe for you making a sig it's fun but for others it's real work.Hmm ok maybe not a real work i don't think if you can win so many cash by making sigs but it's same like making banners so if you know how to make a signature u can do as well a banner and there are contests over the Internet where u can sign up and make a requested banner and you can win some cash there not karma points like here :).Making a signature it's like making a paint in the real world the difference it's that here u make it digital :).A lot of ppl are making paintings and selling them for big amounts of cash . But there are alway ppl like you that don't know how to appreciate the art ... they will say ..eh big deal some colors on a canvas. W/E Let's end the off-topic cuz it's hard to change ppl thinking and more than 50% of the posts are off topic.So let the other post their sigs and w/e ...

You're too distant from the real world. If you call this work then that means you should shut down the PC n go experience what work is then come back and debate with me on "making sigs, we are not machines, we need to get paid".

btw I make countless of sigs for free per day, for another site. People request stuff, and I make them. But the reason i created the sig for coyote can be explained of you read maniak's posts