[Help] Pet Buffer and problem with __init__.py ?

Ave

Question

Hi,

Well, I'am using Pet Buffer for L2JFree and Iam wondering how to fix "Restore HP-MP-CP", "Noble" and "Cancel Buffs" part...? Songs, Dances, Choose Buffs and "Chants" works fine, but others part of buffs are -beep-ed up...:/

I was searching a little bit, and as I see the problem is in *.ph file for Pet Buffer Quest.

Part for Noble is "77", for Canceletion is 78 and for restore HP-MP-CP is 1 but what is wrong with code ?

Those are files:

http://www.4shared.com/file/93897201/774abf9e/PetBuffer_by_Seifer_Almasy.html

Can ANYONE help me with it ? Please ? This is the most popular Pet Buffer and he have bugs, please, try to make them work with me, and share them for others :)

9 answers to this question

k read the rules.

Leeroy don't be so strict.... it's ok..... just warn him no need to lock it with that way....!! :S

/* On Topic */

You can search about L2JEMU pet buffer style ;]

I dont get it, what should I do ? I was searching all the time ! I was trying to fix it by myself ! Now Iam asking if someone have working Pet Buffer for L2jFree ??? Thats all...I dont need to get L2Emu, cus this pack suck - it was my first pack and I will never use him again :)

Fine, but I didnt find Pet Buffer for L2Emu at MxC :] Using search I found only preconfigurated pack's :] Do You have L2Emu working Pet Buffer ? If yes, share him, I will make him for L2JFree, but he need to work for Emu first ;]

Put a [tag] ,please.

And read the section rules..

also ,can't you make 1 urself? Its almost same but with getPet ..

Or just get another buffer and change the imports.. it should work for ANY pack :]

But all other packs with Pet Buffer base at the same *.py file...I can tell, that they are just the same with some changes in html files oO

All I want to know is what is wrong in *.py file ? Is there something missing for "Restore MP-HP-CP" and "Cancel buffs"? Pet is not marked or what ? Coulf You chacke it ? What is missing ? I will be greatful....And this will work for others too, so the will be able to change this bug too...