[Help] C. Hall Bandit STRONGHOLD

Vyper

What I need to take it ?? ( I know that teh Stronghold c. hall is BUGGED & DONT WORKS in ALL Java servers [ dont argue me ] but I`m talking about OFF server [ where it works ] ) ... So I need to do a quest ? I need to kill a RB to register ?? When I can register ?? ( few houres before siege ?? or what... ) Members of clan can register too ( after Lord registered ? ) ...

Plz dont spamm with useless REPLY`s... I just want SOMEONE WHO KNOWS !!! Anything else will be considered a SPAMM.

Cheers :D

http://www.lineage2.com/Knowledge/clan_halls.html

Scroll down and there is one that says "Bandit Stronghold"

Read it.

This one is so tipical... I recommand you to dont bother to give me this tipe of information..

But this one is AWWWWWWWWWEEEESOOOOOOOMEEEEEEEEEe .. OMG !!! VERRY 1000% vERRY VERRY good EXPLAINED!!! Thanks for LINK !! I mean... THX A lot for link... It`s the best explication !! I would give you +1 karma If I could... !! I repeat again.. Thx a lot for helping me with that link