Materials Drop

Itachi

Question

Hey guys , does some1 know how to make it DONT drop materials?

i know that there is a "code" to writte in 1 of the Server\GameServer\Config\ but i dunno the code...

can some1 tell me a code or a way to do that?

thanks  :P

u can delete the droplist table from navicat and then import the drop that u want to the mobs u want..

Edit: i guess i got the point, go to gameserver/config/altsettings and find this:

# AutoLoot enable. True to enable, False to disable

AutoLoot = False

Change it to True

i mean...

how do i make the mobs NOT DROP any kind of material...

The first way is that Extremedwarf said to you but there is also another way easier than the first.

Shift + Left click on the mob --> Show Droplist and from there you can see and delete the materials that you want.

Make new sql file ... for example something like:

DELETE FROM `tablename` WHERE id=ITEM ID;

In tablename i mean it should be droplist table.

The fastest way to delete all unnecessary drops from droplist.

What's the difference ... use my SQL code and you're done..

DELETE FROM `tablename` WHERE id=ITEM ID;

In tablename i mean it should be droplist table.

the same result

Matim is there any way to erase all except the adena(57)?

cuz if i am to writte all id's i wont finish writting them not even tomorrow xD

Huh...im not sure..;D It should be something delete Alll where id != 57 xD But its SQL...hmm i will try to find something ^^

I have only somthing like this:

DELETE FROM `tablename` WHERE `id` > 57

so it will delete all drops with id higher than 57

and than use:

DELETE FROM `tablename` WHERE `id` < 57

so it will delete all drops with id lower than 57..

and i think it should work ^^ but im nor sure

it gives me a error ;/

"[Err] 1054 - Unknown column 'id' in 'where clause'

[Err] DELETE FROM `droplist` WHERE `id` > 57

[Msg] Finished - Unsuccessfully

--------------------------------------------------"

change the id with itemId

Something like that:

DELETE FROM `tablename` WHERE `itemId` > 57

and then use:

DELETE FROM `tablename` WHERE `itemId` < 57

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• You have more characters in the database with different pvp pk point?
    • Hello MxC! I am trying to adapt a event that every day will spawn a npc with the outfit of the top player. I managed to add the patch that i found but on aCis 401 that im using a lot of things are changes. I dont have any error but the npc doesn't appear as it has. here is the patch for what i did. https://pastebin.com/nnpTSaJ9  I think the problem is on this lines +    public void setPolymorphInfo(CharSelectInfoPackage polymorphInfo) +    { +        _polymorphInfo = polymorphInfo; +         +        for (L2Object object : getKnownList().getKnownObjects()) +        { +            if (object instanceof L2PcInstance) +            { +                sendInfo(object.getActingPlayer()); +            } +        } +    } this is from an older acis pack.   I did it like this:     public void setPolymorphInfo(CharSelectSlot polymorphInfo)     {         _polymorphInfo = polymorphInfo;                  for (Object object : getKnownTypeInRadius(Player.class, 2000))         {             if (object instanceof Player)             {                 sendInfo(((Player) object).getActingPlayer());             }         }     } if anyone can help i will apreciate it
    • Went ahead and made some small emitters  they look clunky but on UnrealED, but they're way better ingame. Just add the files to your System, after that you can use L2Tool to edit NPCLogoTex.u and change these textures: then, to use them, you just need to open npcgrp.dat and change the npc's class i.e.: 30359    LineageNPC.a_patriarch_MDarkElf    LineageNPCs.a_patriarch_MDarkElf_m00 to 30359    NPCLogo.NPCLogoA    LineageNPCs.a_patriarch_MDarkElf_m00   I added 10 effects, so you can use them from the letter A to the letter J   download compiled .u download .u source scripts (in case you wanna try to recompile them)  
    • u need copy it from Classic to Classic ? or Classic to IL ? easy copy problem its only with NPC set when can use it... try write to @NevesOma he can make this effect 😉
  • Topics

AdBlock Extension Detected!

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our members.

Please disable AdBlock browser extension first, to be able to use our community.

I've Disabled AdBlock