WTS Items on Wrath [L2Dex network]

As the topic says ... WTS Items on Wrath ...

Stuff I have 4 sale:

Boss Jewels:

-Frintezza's Necklace +6

-Zaken's Earring +3

-Antharas Earring +3

-Ring of Queen Ant +6

-Baium Ring +3

Sets:

-DC Robe Set+6

-Maj L. safe enchant

-Maj H. safe enchant

-IC set safe enchant

-C/B grade set's Doom L/BW H (for lvling subs:P)

Weapons:

-2 x AM+4+A

-Homu+10+A

-Dual S

-And some other A gr weapons

Items:

-~100 BoG's

-2 BoG Mastery

-2 BoG Oblivion

-500 MSS and all other mats requiered 4 nobl q

-TTS Jewels

-Manny mats

-~20 lvl 81 Books

-And a lot of stuff I can't remember including unique hair accessories :P

Char: ES/SPS/WL NOBLESS. Main lvl 80 and all books 4 81

All of the above for the incredible price of 500E.

P.S. I don't sell any item separatly ... All are sold at once. Ty

Leave your MSN here/on PM ... and I'll contact you.

lol 500 euros hahahah , yea right your lucky if you get 150.

keep thinking anyone will buy it , and  also your tiaheless and your a scammer so i doubt anyone will buy your items or character.

Yea this guy is a scammer , he asks you to send $ first ,  just shows you items ingame. Then says send me 500$ and you will get the character. Once he gets it he signs off messenger and ignores you. If i scammed you how are your items still there? /fail

Dont let this dude fool you.

Yea this guy is a scammer , he asks you to send $ first ,  just shows you items ingame. Then says send me 500$ and you will get the character. Once he gets it he signs off messenger and ignores you. If i scammed you how are your items still there? /fail

I sayd u tryed to scam me ... not that you succeded ...

I gave this guy my account w/o asking for any money ... so he can see the Items ... cuz he says ... he doesn't have a char on that server .. and bla bal bla....

So I did ... and he changed the password and tryed to steal my items ... bad thing is that he is a fakin 12 yearold .... and instead of trading the Epics and Sets fast ... He went to warehowse and got my buffsticks out :)) and tryed to remove aug .... I recovered the password just in time ... thankfully

And so this forum must be full of thiefs ....

Cuz 3 ppl used the name Tiaheless... And that name is not writen anywhere on my post ... so ... how could you know he name on the char unless ur this thief's friends ... so ... NVM .... This forum is not trustworthy.

And ... even if you bealeave me or not ... That's a true story ... so ask for money upfront ... when talking to SkyGaurdian.

SHOP OFF. DO NOT PM ME ANYMORE.

This is normal thing to do noob.Or trade in less amounts of money.You /fail at scamming.