[CS1.6]CFG:No Recoil+Aim!

CryStaliN

Idk how but i've fixed it but anyway when i turn on the norecoil (F2) the recoil stays although it says "activated" in the corner

Where the recoil stays ? Its normal to show you "activated in the left corner of the screen"

the recoil is dead no diff between ON and OFF but the AIM is totally f@#cked coz it aims at the players feet ? some info to change it : )

It depends,you may rewrite just the codes,cause as i said with my 2nd acc i should make a new version of the cfg cause its a bit old and people may get the same problem like you and perhaps you dont know how to rewrite the codes.

So this thingy is not helpfull at all : ( .Anyway thx for the support ill subscribe among friends.

As you can see i think your the only 1 which had this problem but as i sayd the version is kinda old.

Stay tunned before the next update.

PS:When i shared it 1st time no 1 had this problem..

Well when i shoot the shot goes 2m above or under the enemy player and the anti recoil is dead even if its on there isnt any diff at all.So i just fail in stead of owning : )

I know w8 till i will update the old version.

• 1 month later...

Hello there....pls a little help here...when I press F1 it show's me up in the left corner a list with m4a1 famas galil etc etc....how do i select any weapom from there ... pls help///thank you verry much....P.S. the CFG RULLZZZZ.....great work

Hello there....pls a little help here...when I press F1 it show's me up in the left corner a list with m4a1 famas galil etc etc....how do i select any weapom from there ... pls help///thank you verry much....P.S. the CFG RULLZZZZ.....great work

Tell me via PM in Romanian whats the problem cause i dont understand what you mean.

• 2 weeks later...

When will u realise new one, which works ? :)

Well this one works too but because it got older the cfg -beep-ed-up

And frankly i dont play cs anymore and beside that im on exams so for sure the next version will be posted on summer.

PS:In case if i will post a another version i'll announce you so stop to pm,reply (asking about the future version)

I promise you the summer version will be a thousand better than the previous one :)  (I will have to till to summer to do it)

• 2 months later...