[GUIDE][SHARE] L2FIX Protection is hacked! (L2 Evo & Atlantis)

here is the new l2evo.exe ... i just got it from the owner of the server.

http://rapidshare.com/files/281199465/L2EVO__2_.exe.html

DragonHunter try bypass it, you said you can do it in 5 minutes. We realy need it.

I would be so hasty there dragon... I wouldnt be too surprised if matbogdan is a dev looking to see if you can bypass it before releasing a new version.

:)

And anyways... its pretty easy to get by the client side protections. Do the protections add any kind of bytes or extra login packets or protections? If not, then its SUPER easy to just make your own system folder with the correct token and port.

I would be so hasty there dragon... I wouldnt be too surprised if matbogdan is a dev looking to see if you can bypass it before releasing a new version.

:)

And anyways... its pretty easy to get by the client side protections. Do the protections add any kind of bytes or extra login packets or protections? If not, then its SUPER easy to just make your own system folder with the correct token and port.

Oh yes i wish i be a DEV ... i wish have this skils in computer knowlege....

Well as i studied the L2Fix Engine , it is not injecting any bytes in login packets. It is using separate conexion with an unknown method of encription for the autentification. But here my skils ends. I think they already changed it from the last time i posted. You should download the patch from site and break that.

As i saw in virustotal there is an Themida Alert on the executable.

This can mean : 1- file is infected or better file is encrypted with themida with is a pain in the ass to break because of the virtual machine code.

We shall see ... DragonHunter is the boss here ... so we will have to wait for the reply.

The new L2FIX is having some encryptions and stuff like that... I will do my best :)

I want to know what tools they have been using to obfuscate/compress the L2evo.exe because its pretty good :P

The new L2FIX is having some encryptions and stuff like that... I will do my best :)

I want to know what tools they have been using to obfuscate/compress the L2evo.exe because its pretty good :P

I think is themida , or at least the virustotal.com it says like this but i am not shure.

From what i've been studying this L2FIX anticheat Engine it has an Server Side too that do some sort of autentification.

I am pretty shure is exencive piece of software considering ,until now is the best software for l2j on the market and is the only Auth that can BAN hardware equipent and not the IP (wich can be dynamic easily).

The thing that made me say WOW ... was when L2FIX detected HideToolz. That was the final drop that filled my mind and made me say : damn if this software gets around l2j servers i will never be able to have funn with PacketInjection.

But i also think there is no such thing as unbreakable protection. The only problem is to be patient enough to study how is done.

... i am pretty shure DragonHunter can break it.

PS: Tip : Search google with l2fix

what's the mean l2fix ??? this is a server or program to make cheates ? if cheters .. what kind the cheaters can make ?

If you want to know more about l2fix type www.l2fix.com and you will find more infos about this wonderfull cheating program :(

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...