New Lifetime VIP & Donator Members!

Maxtor

Too bad not everyone has that much money to buy it..

its 20$ for 6 monhts. not MUCH money.

IS VERY CHEAP.

I am gonna be a Platinum Member soon ;)

Too bad not everyone has that much money to buy it..

its 20$ for 6 monhts. not MUCH money.

IS VERY CHEAP.

I am gonna be a Platinum Member soon ;)

donateqh8.th.jpg

WIth 20$ youy become a donator which don't has so many advantages as a platinum member... to become a platinum member for 6 months it costs 100$ ,as you can see in the image

im sorry to say, but this is just plain stupud....

no offence meant, just expressin my opinion.....

you are practically renting mod rights.....

FFS.....

im not saying that u shouldn't have a donate system....

im just saying its not "fine" (by me at least) to force people to either donate or keep posting here for weeks, simply to see a few posts.....

FFS.....

im just saying its not "fine" (by me at least) to force people to either donate or keep posting here for weeks, simply to see a few posts.....

flare is right noone asked you to donate if u want he gave u a chance to became something more than just a member .. if u dont want just dont spam the topic

im not trying to spam the thread, im just trying to express my opinion.....

has that become illegal in forums nowadays???????????????????

unless it's only illegal when it's against you...... (put any1 in place of "you".......)

yeap the donation is your right to help our forum to grow up!With this you express your support to our portal!

man im not calling any1 stupid, im just saying that the idea of "renting" moderator previledges is lame.....

donating means giving something without expecting an exchange for it.....

im not saying that there shouldn't be any donating, but it's not fine to exchange donations for mod rights, especially with the hidden text system.....

i'm just expressing my opinion.....

let it end here, solution.....

FFS.....

well sometimes when u donate in many forums you get granted some special privileges,this is not bad. The terms you see and judge this movement are bad..the real purpose of this is the good of the forum...

The reality of donate systems are that if you dont get anything you dont donate...

Rarely someone donates without getting something back ...

um,in my opinion we was absolutely free..ehm but we was have only the 5% of members posting(and if its so much...)u know what is leechers my friend?the guys who dont give and want only to take...so now everyone must help to get 100 posts and if dont know absolutely nothinggo right at the top and press close!we cant only to give,u like to give the hlapex and after u want ask something for l2walker and noone help u?u dont like it...u can call this NOOBS leechers!and if they spam to reach the 100 posts,we are here a team who loves this forum and we battle for now and forever!