[POLL] What was/are your favourite cartoons?

ђ๏†ωђээℓž

What was/are your favourite cartoons?  

24 members have voted

1. 1. What was/are your favourite cartoons?

• Dragon Ball
    • Pokemon
    • Digimon
    • Doraemon
    • Samurai X
    • Mikey (oO)
    • ShamanKing
    • Yu-gi-oh
    • other's

when i wass very young i liked to watch digimon on a german TV station, and with the time i learned to speak some german from there xD but now i am so stupid that i dont know anything. and i liked to watch Yu-Gi-Oh there and Digimon. ;) so ppl watch cartoons you can learn a lot xD (i was 5-7 years old i dont remember when)

when i wass very young i liked to watch digimon on a german TV station, and with the time i learned to speak some german from there xD but now i am so stupid that i dont know anything. and i liked to watch Yu-Gi-Oh there and Digimon. ;) so ppl watch cartoons you can learn a lot xD (i was 5-7 years old i dont remember when)

Same here from that rtl channel i used to watch yugioh

Shame i didnt understand anything but it was fun

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• DISCORD : utchiha_market telegram  https://t.me/utchiha_market SELLIX STORE : https://utchiha-market.mysellix.io/ Join our server for more products : https://discord.gg/hoodservices  
    • Hello friend does skillgrp have Encrypt? I'm trying to open it to use in another version I play and it's not working, good job  
    • Σας καλωσορίζουμε θερμά στο ολοκαίνουργιο κοινωνικό φόρουμ της Ελλάδος! Εγγραφείτε τώρα εντελώς ΔΩΡΕΆΝ στο Chatter.gr.   Τα πρώτα 50 μέλη που θα εγγραφούν θα λάβουν ΔΩΡΕΆΝ Premium αναβάθμιση! https://chatter.gr/ Κάντε Like και Follow τη σελίδα μας στο Facebook και προωθήστε την σε φίλους και συγγενείς σας! https://www.facebook.com/chatter.gr/ Επικοινωνήστε σε πραγματικό χρόνο και πραγματοποιήστε βιντεοκλήσεις ή φωνητικές κλήσεις με τα μέλη της κοινότητάς μας! Συνδεθείτε τώρα στον διακομιστή μας! https://discord.gg/BbCv6deT
    • The most authentic love spells are the most reliable source you can rely on. The most authentic of all these spells is cast in a variety of ways. Love can be mended or broken and so anyone can choose how you want to use the spells. You might want to bring back your ex-girlfriend or boyfriend or divorce her. There are A lot of differences in the world of love. First of all, we need to know that there is a special spiritual being around us. A real man that follows us up and finds what lucks in our life and hence finds a better solution to help us. Most of us are naïve and ignorant about this and hence less of us believe in all this. Contact me right now so that we begin the rituals right away. Authentic love spells (973) 384-3997! Get Back your Ex / lost lover Permanently! The most authentic love spells are spread the universal over e to those who apply to get them. They have helped mend broken hearts that have no hope all over. My most efficient and authentic love spells contain the most meditated magical powers. The powers take a bit of time to work. My physical powers are so strong that I have come through meditation and concentration to work for you. Most Powerful love spells (973) 384-3997! Get Back your Ex / lost lover Permanently. The authentic love spells have a package for married people and so they will also grant you the love you deserve and happiness in marriage. Many marriages are breaking and facing hardships, but you have failed to get ways to make it out. Contact me so that your marriage life is helped not to fall and restore the happiness that you once shared. My love spells are easily made through marriage portions and oils that you can easily perform on your own. Call: (973)384-3997
    • 📌(San Diego, CA Love Spells) 📱 (973) 384-3997 Quickest love spells Welcome to the World of Enchantments: Unlock the Power of Love Spells  +1 (973)-384-3997 Are you curious about the mystical world of love spells and their profound effects on human psychology? Look no further! We dedicated to exploring the fascinating realm of enchantments and the psychology behind them. You are a few clicks away from a prompt resolution of your problem: We will our spiritual powers to bring him/her back. Get back your Ex-lover this service has been the reason of so many happy endings that you should consider it as a serious solution. Let us show you our method with zero chances of rejection. Don’t waste your precious time; get your lover back When you work with an expert, this spell works toward dissipating the negative energies that were kicked up between you and your ex so that reconciliation becomes a possibility. When you break up with someone, especially if things ended badly, it’s like having a thick fog between the two of you that prevents you from seeing the truth of each other. Anger, hurt, and resentment linger in the air and it’s difficult to remember the reasons you fell in love in the first place With this spell, you can restore your broken relationship. The fog will clear, and the sun will shine on both your hearts, warming you up and preparing you for a reunion. You love someone but this isn’t mutual? Don’t wait for the deluge and make him or her love you now. This service will create a great alchemy between this person and you. In just a few weeks, you can make the person you dream of falling in love with you. We recommend you to combine this service with a Marriage ritual if you want this person to commit you. Your husband or you wife is thinking about divorce but you don’t want this to happen? Order this service now to reinforce the bonds of your relationship and save your marriage. Get back your Ex-lover This service will make him/her realize that a divorce would be a mistake and will strengthen love and passion. With permanent results, this service will guarantee a long lasting marriage and will make you happy. The perfect service to break up a relationship you don’t think legitimate. Your lover has gone with someone else? You love someone but this person is already involved in a relationship? Don’t hesitate to break them up as this ritual and prayer is very powerful and will give very good results in a few weeks only.☎️ (973) 384-3997 love spells in Alabama love spells in Alaska love spells in Arizona love spells in Arkansas love spells in California  love spells in Colorado love spells in Connecticut Delaware love spells in Florida love spells in Georgia love spells in Hawaii love spells in Idaho love spells in Illinois love spells in Indiana love spells in Iowa love spells in Kansas love spells in Kentucky love spells in Louisiana love spells in Maine love spells in Maryland love spells in Massachusetts love spells in Michigan love spells in Minnesota love spells in Mississippi love spells in Missouri love spells in Montana love spells in Nebraska love spells in Nevada love spells in New Hampshire love spells in New Jersey love spells in New Mexico love spells in New York love spells in North Carolina love spells in North Dakota love spells in Ohio love spells in Oklahoma love spells in Oregon love spells in Pennsylvania love spells in Rhode Island love spells in South Carolina love spells in South Dakota love spells in Tennessee love spells in Texas love spells in Utah love spells in Vermont love spells in Virginia love spells in Washington love spells in West Virginia love spells in Wisconsin love spells in Wyoming
  • Topics