[Tool]Bypass Gameguard Interlude!(Not Emulator)

Well there is one for all the previous versions so this one is for Interlude Enjoy!

Link: http://rapidshare.com/files/39526266/nwindow.rar

Dag0, Just Farm Some Posts, You have already 46 Posts...make 4 more to see this Topic..

DON'T SPAM Please.

Ty.

Btw, thanks Nitrous. ;D

one thing... I know gameguard sends silent packets every 2 minutes or so... If this new window.dll dosen't do the same then this would get you banned. Any one know how this "crack" actually works?

i want to ask something can these Be used to your own server you know an  interlude server just for tests? so you dont need to connect to the internet as is with the C5 gg emulator?

Can someone post the link without requiring 50 POSTS to view, to reach the 50 posts we have to spam or wait to post right thinks for at least one month, but what about the people who don't have that much time...This is a share forum isn't it ?

No need to spam....you thought by creating a second account i won't ban you?You were wrong! ;)

Earn your posts!!!

xmmm, i used it and i get this strange error when i start the client:

2007.7.1 07:00:48
CPU : AuthenticAMD Unknown processor @ 2413 MHz with 2047MB RAM
Video : Radeon X1600 Series (6698)

Can't find 'intUUIScriptexecGetServerType' in 'NWindow.dll'

History: UPackage::GetDllExport <- UFunction::Bind <- UField::PostLoad <- UStruct::PostLoad <-
UFunction::PostLoad <- UObject::ConditionalPostLoad <- (Function NWindow.UIScript.GetServerType) <-
PostLoadObjects <- UObject::EndLoad <- UObject::LoadPackage <- NCFrameWnd::NCFrameWnd <-
XMLWindowData::Create <- XMLDataManager::CreateWindows <- XMLUIManager::CreateWindows <-
NConsoleWnd::InitializeXMLUI <- NConsoleWnd::Initialize <- NConsoleWnd::Init <-
NConsoleWnd::InitReplayMode <- UGameEngine::Init <- InitEngine

Am i the only man here who can play interlude offline without emulator? x.x I should call it Vista Power, or client got owned...?

@Angel of Death From the error, it seems that the client is damaged (nwindow.dll), you should reinstall the client or get another system. Use the updater of ncsoft and then apply it again (full update).

LOL, this happens because i used the nwindow.dll provided, otherwise the client has no probs, i've tried Check Files and then replace the nwindow.dll but the same error keeps coming...

EDIT: Maybe you have an older revision and it works this way, can you send me your system ?