[help]Prevent hitting from same IP

WizZy™

Question

14 answers to this question

not hitting, taking pvps by killing ppl from the same ip. to pop up a msg like "U can take pvp when u attack same ip!" i saw it on L2desire, i dont think KidZor shares his java codes..btw i need it too.

same crap.I used smth like..

String player1 = getClient().getConnection().getSocketChannel().socket().getInetAddress().getHostAddress();
String attacker = killer.getClient().getConnection().getSocketChannel().socket().getInetAddress().getHostAddress();
if (thisip.equals(attacker))
return;

but it just didnt work out.. Killer cannot be resolved >.<

i`m using l2pcinstance.java.. thanks

same crap.I used smth like..

String player1 = getClient().getConnection().getSocketChannel().socket().getInetAddress().getHostAddress();
String attacker = killer.getClient().getConnection().getSocketChannel().socket().getInetAddress().getHostAddress();
if (thisip.equals(attacker))
return;

but it just didnt work out.. Killer cannot be resolved >.<

i`m using l2pcinstance.java.. thanks

dont call the killer call the target and define activeChar in the first string

activeChar can't be used in l2pcinstance.. i wanted that way ,but didnt work out.I`m inserting it b4 increasepvpkills;

L2PcInstance activeChar = getClient().getActiveChar()

String attacker = getClient().getActiveChar().getConnection().getSocketChannel().socket().getInetAddress().getHostAddress();

get connection isn't resolved :@ getActiveChar i cant put it b4 getClient.. so any ideas?:X

String attacker = getClient().getActiveChar().getConnection().getSocketChannel().socket().getInetAddress().getHostAddress();

get connection isn't resolved :@ getActiveChar i cant put it b4 getClient.. so any ideas?:X

which pack?

equal , interlude.. gimme more tips ,dont write the code for me pls ,i wanna learn :D

the thing is i dont know interlude :S ip connection check is comes from the mmocore search the mmocore(if possible)

instead of making a value not to hit the same ip, cant we make it to not take pvp points when some1 kills some1 from the same ip?

instead of making a value not to hit the same ip, cant we make it to not take pvp points when some1 kills some1 from the same ip?

theres a lot of ways to do it the choice is up to everybody...

i think there always be bugs when u prevent hitting from the same ip, like the low lvl protection..u could use a skill like heal to him or a buff, or use a potion and then u could hit him..

String player1target = targetPlayer.getClient().getConnection().getSocketChannel().socket().getInetAddress().getHostAddress();
		if (player1.equals(player1target))  
			return;

should work that way.. needs testing .. :D sry for double post ;x lock it.