Ok... i feel bad...

-$karos-

Well.. today i was with some friends of mine eating souvlaki... and we sat outside to eat...

Anyways... there was a lemon tree and we cut some lemons and we threw them to each other (Retards xD)

Then we saw a cat... it was like not big.. but not too young... and we cut small lemons and tried to hit her... (Not with all our might just a small hit to make it flee)

It sat under a car... and i took one lemon and threw it randomly without aiming under the car with full strength thinking "Like i would ever hit it..."

But unfortunately i did hit her.. in the head... it started running outside and she was hitting the walls... after a minute it fell down and started peeing and making weird sounds..

It was shaking and like it was slowly dying... i felt like ... horrible :( Why the -beep- did i throw the lemon?

I think it died now :/ Damn i feel pretty bad... :(

-beep- i feel terrible now...

PS:I never thought that it could die... i'll never try to be "someone" by acting such foolish front of my friends...

PPS:I still hate myself  :'(

you stupid cunt -.-'

i can't believe you did that -.-

come on skarakis........

go bury it at least. PLEASE! some respect!

Thats what i went to do... but i sprained my ankle and i can't walk for some days :/

I searched it but i didn't find it.. maybe it lived.. dunno.. hope it did.. if i find it alive i'll take it to

a vet... because it might have some serious internal damage...

-Maybe i just knocked it out...

Well.. today i was with some friends of mine eating souvlaki... and we sat outside to eat...

Anyways... there was a lemon tree and we cut some lemons and we threw them to each other (Retards xD)

Then we saw a cat... it was like not big.. but not too young... and we cut small lemons and tried to hit her... (Not with all our might just a small hit to make it flee)

It sat under a car... and i took one lemon and threw it randomly without aiming under the car with full strength thinking "Like i would ever hit it..."

But unfortunately i did hit her.. in the head... it started running outside and she was hitting the walls... after a minute it fell down and started peeing and making weird sounds..

It was shaking and like it was slowly dying... i felt like ... horrible :( Why the -beep- did i throw the lemon?

I think it died now :/ Damn i feel pretty bad... :(

-beep- i feel terrible now...

PS:I never thought that it could die... i'll never try to be "someone" by acting such foolish front of my friends...

PPS:I still hate myself  :'(

Because you retard, and if catch you doing that, you the one that go home bleeding, and making sounds.

Well that was a lesson for you ,Of course we do crazy thinks ,Im an animal-lovers i got a dog inside of myhouse ..here with right now !

The only animal that i hate is the cat because  they are devious.

I have poke many times cats but there is a line dont do it "in the edge" ! Remember that they got soul too .

My sister threw a 7 year old cat from the 1st floor whe she was young.

But you should be ashamed of your self. At least go bury the body if it died, don't let it rot like an inglorious basterd (O.o)

I didn't find it there... it probably got knocked out... i have seen cars hitting cats and then after minutes they stand up and start running... c mon...

At least i have some hopes... i'll try find it tomorrow i know where it hangs... (Or used to hang) near the "Souvlatzidiko"

BTW i think you lying because i dont believe that a cat go down with just a lemon only if you take full strong LOL, or did you done other shit? I still dont believe that are ppl doing that to animals lol...

Well that was a lesson for you ,Of course we do crazy thinks ,Im an animal-lovers i got a dog inside of myhouse ..here with right now !

The only animal that i hate is the cat because  they are devious.

I have poke many times cats but there is a line dont do it "in the edge" ! Remember that they got soul too .

Believe it or not i love animals...

I looove dogs too.. and i resent cats.. but still i just poked them never hurt them like that...

When i was younger way younger i threw a rock to a cat and it fell down but when i dragged it it woke up and scratched me and started running...

Hope she is alive too...