{POLL} Soultaker VS Mystic Muse

Which of these two classes is best on PvP?  

103 members have voted

1. 1. Which of these two classes is best on PvP?

• Soultaker
    • Mystic Muse

Wanna make in interlude? me as mm and you st? i think you will die with 4 m.crts in a row

to much arrogance, don you think? xD

Anyways, 2 silences/1 achor + debuffs you will get killed easilly

How you are making a poll without reffering to which chronicle you are talking about... anyway i vote for soultaker with transfer pain and his drain and a bunch of curses his is really good opponent

yea sry for that edited now

i tell that necro is better in low rate and mid rate servers cause necro has debuffs cancels and some other buffs and necro can summon a Pet which takes the half damage with the skill Transfer pain but in high rate server I think  that sps is better cause sps has very nice casting speed and m atk is not bad BUT i tell that Necro OwnZ

necro gets cast interrupted many times vs Mystic Muse..even with summon

and now, we have a set that adds dark resistance, and we can add even more dark resistance to it using stones...against Mystic Muse necro must have armor with resistance to light and water

so MM is overall better in mass pvp

Non buffed necro will rape sps.

Summon will stun him + deal 450 dmg normal hits. Curses will land and sps will die.

Fully buffed sps will kill necro easily.

Reason : the debuffs wont land and summon = glass cannon in buffed pvps.

Plus, sps with FULL buffs (sieges/ganks) will have 1/2 magic critical and will outdmg

a necro coz of casting speed/buster.

in low rate soultaker... but in PvP server Mystic Muse have a nice mag crit and with PoW  Wild Magic.. is a Killer machine.. and with nice casting speed...!! omg!! bout is greate char!