Drop/ Spoil/ and drop for tresure Box, For Gracia Par2,

Hey Guys if any 1 has this please give me a link, i saw some few, but they dont work, thay show green dollard to all tresure chests, and when i open, i fail. i wanna use it for this server . www.beyond.lt thank you alot guys :) ???

http://fyyre.ivory-tower.de/

Go to "obsolete (no longer updated)"

Download:

npcname-e-ct2pt2.rar - - displays (most) monster & npc level/agro - treasure chest/box as well

GL!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Good luck sky been always decent server 🙂
    • Dear friends, We promised you an Interlude server towards the end of the year, now we are here to deliver.  The entire L2mid team is proud to present you, a returning legend! L2Mid Interlude Dynamic Rates X25 A traditional Interlude server most fitting for the upcoming Christmas Season!   Grand Opening: 26th December 2021  Website: https://l2mid.com   Let’s send off this year in a fitting way, by playing on the top Interlude mid-rate server!  You can seat tight and expect in the near future, when we will announce more information about other upcoming projects with whom we will be collaborating.       Merry Christmas, and may all your Christmases be white!     May the true spirit of Christmas shine in your heart and light your path.         Dynamic Rates x25 is a classic game with simplified development and with maximum approximation to massive PVP battles. Сlassic, but simplistic gameplay maintains a constant competition in all its manifestations. Here you will not achieve everything in just one day and you will not quietly develop because your competitors will disturb you all time. Dynamic Rates Experience and Skill Points from Monsters: 1-61 Level - x25   Dynamic Rates Experience and Skill Points from Monsters: 61-76 LEVEL - X15   Dynamic Rates Experience and Skill Points from Monsters: 76-80 LEVEL - X5 ADENA x15   SEAL STONES x10   DROP x15   SPOIL x15   MANOR x1   Raid Boss Experience, Skill Points and Drop x7   Epic Boss Experience, Skill Points and Drop x1   Quest Item Drop x3   Quest Item Reward x2   Daily Quest Every 24 hours
    • Moved to request help board.
    • Hello, @DumanisT regarding the rules your topic must include prices.
  • Topics

AdBlock Extension Detected!

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our members.

Please disable AdBlock browser extension first, to be able to use our community.

I've Disbaled AdBlock