[HELP ASAP] Format PROBLEM

Stefoulis15

Well , Guyz i wanna format my laptop from vista to windows xp ( i got both vista and xp original cd  + cd keys )

i insert the CD Into my drive , restart my laptop , and the installation of win xp is starting ( kinda , it says that it copies the files needed for installation ) but when it says that it opens windows , then a BLUE SCREEN OF Death appears and doesnt allow me to do a thing! :S

the blue screen contain is chinese. i cannot understand a word.

please help

I had the same problem on my previous computer. Actually you'll need a safe diskette which helps your hard disk to be formatted. I got it from the shop where I bought my computer, dunno about you. Once you're starting the format you have to press F6 and it will use safe diskette but you have to find this diskette first.

I had the same problem on my previous computer. Actually you'll need a safe diskette which helps your hard disk to be formatted. I got it from the shop where I bought my computer, dunno about you. Once you're starting the format you have to press F6 and it will use safe diskette but you have to find this diskette first.

Agree , most of the laptops have a backup to use for format or a hidden partition or a diskette , but it depends on the laptop.

well i got my laptop from multirama. kinda new one , i bought it before 1 month.

eh , so , when the copy of the .dll files will start i'll press F6?

mipos evgale to provlima afou evales kapio driver?egw eixa valei kati lathos drivers gia tin karta grafikwn mou k mou vgaze mple othoni..mpeika me safe mode , to apegkatestisa k ola eitan ok ;D