[L2 Evo]Raising money

I am neither laughing nor crying.I dont feel anything at all about L2EVO. :O

^_*

THAT'S HARD!!!! 3>

WoW, this Topic become Hot!!!

But, CN you can share others Profile in Public? Isn't it OutLaw?

well.., about CN.

i didn't see a rule  that says that it's not allowed to share others profiles :O

THAT'S HARD!!!!

well about CN.

i didn't see a rule  that says that it's not allowed to share others profiles :O

Yes, but there is a reason that Normal Users cannot see Profiles. I don't know, maybe I'm Wrong!

Yes, but there is a reason that Normal Users cannot see Profiles. I don't know, maybe I'm Wrong!

Seeing profiles is just a more priv for platinum and donors. That's all.

Seeing profiles is just a more priv for platinum and donors. That's all.

Ahh! Normal users can't see profiles?! Now I understand why you called me "dude"... :]

Well it's just my opinion but If its a priv for platinum and donors then shouldn't be allowed to post here... :| Or maybe I'm wrong...

Ahh! Normal users can't see profiles?! Now I understand why you called me "dude"... :]

Well it's just my opinion but If its a priv for platinum and donors then shouldn't be allowed to post here... :| Or maybe I'm wrong...

U pay, so u must have some more privs than us...

at evo was working enchant script ,too

Are u kidding?

What to do with the enchant script while I have posted many better guides for enchant? :S

Are u kidding?

What to do with the enchant script while I have posted many better guides for enchant? :S

Come on, just relax..He is just saying :P

@ lichia

Yes, donator/platinum can see profiles (and the staff ofc) but not the normal members..

What did you expected free candys? Of course the admin is obligated to take messurces... Thats the bad side on sharing good stuff with lame people.

gz man awesome job :P

This work is not awesome.You should be a bastard do to things like that then you are happy beause crashed that server?

I could tell you all true story who hacked that server but ur guys would not belive me.