[GUIDE]Make pictures for your video(Including Video)

MasterDisaster

-=Prologue & Parts=-

===================================================================================================

HeLLo there.Here i am on our forum again!!My PS3 finally is fixed(Lucky meh) and i am really happy :D..So guess what(WHAT???)..New guide only for you lucky guys xD!!Today i'll show you how to make a thumb picture for your movie/video..

So let's get it started by telling the parts of our guide:

• Prologue & Parts
  • How to
  • Useful links
  • Video
  • Credits/BB

===================================================================================================

-=How to=-

First of all we gonna need a video(the one that u will share)and a program named "Media Player Classic"...Take a look on the

"Useful links" part and download the program and a video from youtube...

Supposing that all that are done open "Media Player Classic" and go View/Options and set them like this:

2ynp1qt.jpg

Once you've set the option like i showed you go File/Open File/Browse and find the video that you downloaded and want to make some pictures for,then press Ok...I will use video clip of "American Idiot-Green Day"

Now click stop/pause and go File/Save Thumbnails and save the picture anywhere you want to..

Tadaaaam you got your picture...Here is the final result:

29ooluf.jpg

-=Useful Links=-

To download "Media Player Classic":

Click Meh

To host your image:

Click Meh

To learn how to download videos from youtube or any other site:

Click Me

To find a video:

Click meh

-=Video=-

Video download link:

http://rapidshare.com/files/263693919/How_to_make_thumb_pictures_by_MasterDisaster.rar

-=BB/Credits=-

All the credits for this guide go to me...I made everything on my own and i hope that you gonna like it...

Now about the video pls try to be kind 'coz it's my first video-tutorial..

Yours faithfully,MasterDisaster

Nice one buddy, but please chagne a bit the colors.

You can use green or orange instead. These hurts my eyes! T.T

Colors fixed...All ok now guyz??Or None like my guide :S!!