About My name

Saint®

den 8a doso apantisi einai periti akoma kai se auto ton tomea dixnete tin anoterotita sas kai to epipedo sas..

sumfwnw axaxa kala sas ta eipe.. kateu8eia na koroidepste.. giauto egine k to spam outws h allws gia na leme xazomares..

[eng]

lies lies and once again lies 1st of all when the project started levotus already existed he didnt replace spook he was with the rest of the members web kenji etc and MAXTOR TOLD US that spook ban, kick him from the server etc for no reason and that he couldnt find him so the team had 4-5 members dunno, which of them was spook?

Btw levotus english sux as spook's go check his previous post's all in greek section

Similaritys:

1)very bad english

2)greek

3)same age

4)wannabe dev..

5)same double کک just 2 members in 54.000 have the same .. hm seems suspicious also above similaritys match...

maxtor told that spook ban him what happened after that we dont know. You could just come out and say "sorry guys ..." if u have [gr] pantelonia* but i think u dont....

Also there also other members here they know it too.

and i dont think that maxtor know you so well and made u to mgn staff so you knew him b4 cause he cant make some1 to mgn with no past why dont you tell us here your previous account?? or you havent? lol .. dont mess with us we are not fools.

huh who are u.

I have to tell to everyone that snoopnoob didnt know english and levotus knows. Just this explains it all.

Anyway u registered today and because u dont know what happens on forum, specialy on moderators section then dont speak. And posting on a new account instead of your main improve your childish behavior.

[ENG]Instead of becoming off-topic (even if here is spam topic :P), and acting like judges, keep on putting images on how we found these names (as levotussr, phoenix and jungle did)

Uhmm... coyote2.gif

That's me :s