World Champion Water polo

Flavio

i used to ski for 7 years and do trainings above 4h a day lol (i was also 11 =P) then as you say xkenji.. couldnt handle the preassure and stoped.. not that school got any better and well thats my point rlly.. xD

i used to ski for 7 years and do trainings above 4h a day lol (i was also 11 =P) then as you say xkenji.. couldnt handle the preassure and stoped.. not that school got any better and well thats my point rlly.. xD

ja ja ja :P

i should also add that water polo is a hard sport. Need to be well physicall and you need to know how to fight :D

and how NOT to drown!

fight lool?

maybe im in enemy territory atm.. but what.. you guys actually touch eachother under there? =P

ps.. with skiing you must only worry about ppl running in to you with 100km/h+ so np if it happens.. its finished =P

fight lool?

maybe im in enemy territory atm.. but what.. you guys actually touch eachother under there? =P

pfff... we played against girls from holland they were 18 :D

i broke my fucking rib, i couldn't breath. Yeh though like that i finally my boner went down =D

ja ja ja :P

i should also add that water polo is a hard sport. Need to be well physicall and you need to know how to fight

and how NOT to drown!

Then why u train Water polo Oo? Just Kiding :D

@~Sensei~ I didnt ment je**/kao it wouldnt make any sence :P Jedi Konju means Eat Horse,you are commanding a horse to eat something like a crap or something tastier :D Ahahahaha

yeah well kao means same rlly.. but if you dont know the term then its rlly pointless to talk about it =P.. tbh its pointless now as well lol..

anyway ofc are all jelous.. but me xD