Greece Vocation,Crazy Fun

Flavio

Thats cool! Like Zero* Said... Just GR is In Europe Union,not just "Just" GR is In SRB is out,but i like that Serbian Support Greece and Greece Support Serbia :)

Edit: Everywhere is Paok Paok Paok omg lol :D

There are mini tennis rackets,writen Paok on them...

Some Hat in famous shop like Nike or Adidas,writen Paok lol!

I was just on vocation in Greece 12 days Thassos - Potos | 4 Days Atos - Yerissos or what ever

My ears are pwned by a words: Ela Ela,Oxi,Nai!

Ela means come? Cause my friend said it means a few words (He think so)

Btw Greek girls are hot but bitchy  :-X :D Edit: Some of them...

i think that u have to go Mikonos!! its much much better and im sure that you will find a hot tourist girl and... ;)

i think that u have to go Mikonos!! its much much better and im sure that you will find a hot tourist girl and... ;)

I will discuss about it with my mates... We are definitely going to Greece Next year!

I will discuss about it with my mates... We are definitely going to Greece Next year!

Go,go,go!!! There are so hot Greek girls!! God...! Don't lose a change to go there... ;)

pao f.c. PANATHINAIKOS

Omg...You are so void...As you can see we don't speak for PAO or teams but for his vacations here!!!

Go cry for your team now ;)

Yeah I know... Well i dont want to flame USA citizens but USA is responsible for Kosovo cause they hook them up against us,they want to build their stupid bases in Serbia,Like my dad used to say (I belive now too) Americans? Idiots (As country not personaly) But i wont flame anyone,just saying :-\ I dont want to cause World War 3 -> wtf? lol

Yeah I know... Well i dont want to flame USA citizens but USA is responsible for Kosovo cause they hook them up against us,they want to build their stupid bases in Serbia,Like my dad used to say (I belive now too) Americans? Idiots (As country not personaly) But i wont flame anyone,just saying :-\

Yeah! USA wants to give Macedonia to Scopie but they know that we are Greeks and we always fight !!! ;)

What? They didn't speak english? Shame...

I was at Rhodes (Rodos in greek - another great island) before some days and everyone was speaking english. Some shops had hired staff from foreign countries, but even Greeks were speaking English to everyone even to us, until they understand that we are Greeks :P

~80 % of people there were from foreign countries xD

Also, a sad thing is that shopkeepers, taxi drivers etc manipulate tourists very often :/

btw half kilo bread costs 0.50-0.60 usually :P

edit: It's spelled Thessaloniki and means victory over the Thessalians (Thessalos + Niki). Btw Nike comes from this Greek word :P

YEA BITCHESSSS Rhodes ownzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.Thats why i never leave. :D