[GR] Official Spam Topic.

MiraDBZ

Rejected xD

we need pro players like bloodywarrior.

Κάντε 1st class και δώστε μου 50 k να κάνω lvl 1!

30k exw k ayta gia tp...

Rejected xD

we need pro players like bloodywarrior.

//parta

BTW

OmGG's application:

1. Age:15-16

Ti ennoei?? Pws diallegoyme ena apo ta 2 epeidi dn einai sigoyros??

1. Age:over 18

2. Nationality:Romanian but im not sure either

3. Do you speak english?: at home not , over te internet yes :/

4. How long have you been playing L2?: years i guess

5. Which servers have you played in the past?: many most important supreme x5 and dex , never played retail , only the pts :s, played against u guys on RA as ichiro

6. Which classes have you played with?:all archers , all nukers,WC,EE,BD,SWS,Bishop,AW

7. Previous clans?:not important or never felt they were rlly big;on dex i was in RIP but got kicked for lack of activity then the management changed , wasnt accepted after i rejoined the sv , i was a bit in REST also... nth major anw

8. Are you familiar with someone in the clan?: im sure u know me , i dunno u very well except some ppl such as ruud nikoloudus and xzibit and jordi and i loved to flame u all;

9. Why would you like to join?:ruud send me a pm ; and i wanna help u guys a bit; i like ur style and know u are serious about play time;

10. How many hours can you spare each day for L2(weekdays/weekends)?:unlimited

11. Between which hours are you available?:till 15 september unlimited ; after that between 15 and 24 greece time

12. Class/Nick/Level: Dunno ,as nickname enzxs,81 cuz i donated

13. Do you know what constant parties are?: oh ya i love them , but never get to the end of 1; alcohol issues u see :s

14. Can you be online on raids/sieges?: if u give me a candy

15. Do you have wooden pc problems?: yes and no depends , i can handle it anw

16. Do you agree with our Rules?:didnt read them but i dont have any problems with any1

17. Do you have problems following cl/vcl's orders?: y ofc , as long as they dont ask XXX stuff

Ta spase to palikari! xd

Tespa, mpainw ligo akoma..