Welcome to MaxCheaters.com

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Share [C4 - God] Patched Systems, File Editors, Gg Killers, L2Dat_Encdec!

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i have 1 question. with the patched l2 gracia final system i dont need to update and check files?

tnx in advice for the answer :)

Of course not. You will overwrite the patched files and you won't be able to edit them.

So all you got to do is to download the patched system, c/p it in your client and then connect in your server by applying the server's patch. (or if you want to mod your client, just keep it as it is)

• 4 weeks later...

Thx bro, nice share.

But i have some questions, im trying to set it up a c5 server, i have all ready, but when i uise ur patched system i have a message, hacking tool detected, or gameguard error, server side is correct. So i tried again using gg killer, but when i overwrite the nwindow.dll the l2.exe doesnt work. Any idea how to solve it or is this system not completed patched?

Thanx a lot

• 2 months later...

Added Gracia Epilogue fileedit, patched system, gg killer.

11/03/2010

System Epilogue Updated/Patched and added Unichat. (Chandy)

Added mirror for System Epilogue. (Chandy)

17/03/2010

Added L2dat_EncDec C3 - Epilogue [Tested in Latest Epilogue Updated Client by Me and Works 100%]. (Chandy)

16/08/2010

Added Freya's GameGuard Kill. (Chandy)

Added Fully updated system for Epilogue - 16/08/2010. (Chandy)

• 11 months later...
  • 11 months later...