[HELP] Private Server Gracia Final

pngchaves

Question

Hey, can someone tell me the link / send me the Gracia Final (2.3) preconfigured patch and sql files? I'm having some problems while creating a server, because since there aren't (or I didn't find) any tutorials for Gracia Final, I followed one for Gracia Part II, and I joined both files from Gracia CT2 (Part II) that I could find on this link [/size]http://www.maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=43292.0 plus a few files I found for Gracia Final (not all, though .. :X ).

I can now log in the server, but my characters are messsed up.. I can't use any gm / admin commands, not even //admin, and my access level is already at 200 on the characters table, in Navicat for MySQL (version 8 by the way).. My character is also underground from the hips down, has like 100000 karma, some stats are set to 0, my cp is 0/0, when I move, the character itself doesn't move, but the chat windows open, if I try to talk to a NPC.. Here's a pic: http://img197.imageshack.us/i/shot00000mdh.png/

So, in the end, I've got a real mess going on here, so please, help me out with this ! It would be great if you could at least get / send me the files (tables) I should put in Navicat for MySQL, for Gracia Final.

And btw, in advanced, thanks for sharing, and sorry if the answer for this post is already somewhere else ! I've searched all posts I could think of, so not my fault.. :X

P.S.: I managed to change the name from 'Admin' to 'Adminiss', and actually changed gender from male to female, so that meas the connections and all that stuff are working properly.

6 answers to this question

I see.. I managed to start a server with Gracia Final client, I'm not playing in LAN or online, it's still running on one computer only... does this mean I can put it online, or it won't work ?

][,{()}][,                   

']['{()}']['@][,

|_| G ][, ][

][,{()}][,                   

']['{()}']['@][,

|_| G[,][                                                                       

-1 Karma given.

This is your LAST warning, please behave or you will be Punished.

You use l2jfree, this section is for OFFI based files, NOT for JAVA.

l2jfree isnt supports Gracia Final atm when im right, check their forums http://www.l2jfree.com

2x wrong, that is the rigth section and the trunk support final from l2jfree