[Request] Gracia Final Projects

TєђGëØrge

Question

15 answers to this question

thanks then i will try it!

and something else...

do you have any account on l2jfree that you dont need?

also is l2dream a gracia final project?

as i saw now l2jice is same like l2jserver so whats the difference ? :P

but i will try it to see these Customs...

Its Based On L2JServer, So Some Things Probably Will Be The Same... :P

lol its based, u mean 95% are from l2j the rest are c/p custom of other coders? :)

Hmmm Look Man... Some Important Fixes In L2j, We Must c/p them...

But We Make Our Own Fixes Too + The Customs....

Also Our Project Is New Yet... 7 Days Of Work, I Guess....

Furthermore We Are a Very Active Team With Only 4 Devs...

So Its Difficult For Us Too, Cause We Are a Few Devs And The Work Is Much...

So Keep Your Opinion, For YourSelf.... Always Friendly...!!!

Hmmm Look Man... Some Important Fixes In L2j, We Must c/p them...

Also Our Project Is New Yet... 7 Days Of Work, I Guess....

Furthermore We Are a Very Active Team With Only 4 Devs...

So Its Difficult For Us Too, Cause We Are a Few Devs And The Work Is Much...

So Keep Your Opinion, For YourSelf.... Always Friendly...!!!

lol? :D you are joking right? :D l2ice timeline is a full c/p your own "mods" dont exist there are only sync from l2j,l2jofficial and the customs are copied into the pack from l2jserver or maxcheaters thats what you call a project? thats only a bunch of leecher wannabes nothing more...

lol? :D you are joking right? :D l2ice timeline is a full c/p your own "mods" dont exist there are only sync from l2j,l2jofficial and the customs are copied into the pack from l2jserver or maxcheaters thats what you call a project? thats only a bunch of leecher wannabes nothing more...

WoW w8... First Of All I Am Not The Owner Of L2j Ice...

Secondly, I Dont Wanna Hear All These Things U Tell... I Believe That You Know, What The Most Projects Doing? Right?

For Example... All Projects c/p From Other Older Projects... I Have Prof For Every Project... (L2JArchid, Dot e.t.c)

Also I Ask Why? I Cant c/p From MxC ? What's Your Problem With That? I Give Credits...!!!

The Most Projects Have The Same Customs, I Dont See Some Difference...

Also The 90% Of Devs Are All Leechers.... All Learned From Somewhere... You Cant Born And Have The Knownedge Of All Things...

Am I Wrong ???

WoW w8... First Of All I Am Not The Owner Of L2j Ice...

Secondly, I Dont Wanna Hear All These Things U Tell... I Believe That You Know, What The Most Projects Doing? Right?

For Example... All Projects c/p From Other Older Projects... I Have Prof For Every Project... (L2JArchid, Dot e.t.c)

Also I Ask Why? I Cant c/p From MxC ? What's Your Problem With That? I Give Credits...!!!

The Most Projects Have The Same Customs, I Dont See Some Difference...

Also The 90% Of Devs Are All Leechers.... All Learned From Somewhere... You Cant Born And Have The Knownedge Of All Things...

Am I Wrong ???

first of all archid is not a project dot is not a project they are CUSTOM forks the original emulator is l2j than evill33t and some other guy left it when the russians are gone from the project and than l2jfree become a new fork at the same time when l2emu started hes pack these are the basic forks all the others are just custom shits.

the others...no you can c/p from mxc and now there are credits the problem not that you dont understand what i said now let me to c/p something from your post

i dont see anything that you can tell its not a c/p fix or custom...

first of all archid is not a project dot is not a project they are CUSTOM forks the original emulator is l2j than evill33t and some other guy left it when the russians are gone from the project and than l2jfree become a new fork at the same time when l2emu started hes pack these are the basic forks all the others are just custom shits.

the others...no you can c/p from mxc and now there are credits the problem not that you dont understand what i said now let me to c/p something from your post

i dont see anything that you can tell its not a c/p fix or custom...

Yeap Original Emulator Is L2j... All Know That... So What?

I Dont Care About Other Projects And Their Work Like L2j,Free,Emu...

I Only Look My Work And Myself....

Is That Clear?

//End