The Moment Of Truth

**SBD**

Gay video? damn man you are gonna crazy?

I never Cryed for 1 girl,but i suffered after her

ANSWER:With how many girls you was in a relationship?

Yes..who created all that?Actually i don't know,but something inside me makes me feel he exist..

Do you believe in ghosts?

Ghosts, God or whatsoever, just an idiotic mind game created by our stupid race. Who the fuck would believe there is someone up there controlling our fate its all bullsh1t to me.About ghosts thats the most f2cking thing i ever heard never believed in them never will..

SBD , since your apologizing topic was closed and i wanteD to comment a fact from it i will just do so here. You said you're 25 that's believeable but seriously are you such of a kid? Begging for karma in the whole thread that prooves that the Internet can hide your face but not your behavior as well..

Next question : Did you ever drinked a mixed alcohol to be more certain i will explain once i did a mix from Vodka + Wine + Tequilla and some other Bulgarian alcohol's and it was really strong and good.. so did you ever do that?

Ghosts, God or whatsoever, just an idiotic mind game created by our stupid race. Who the -beep- would believe there is someone up there controlling our fate its all bullsh1t to me.About ghosts thats the most f2cking thing i ever heard never believed in them never will..

SBD , since your apologizing topic was closed and i wanteD to comment a fact from it i will just do so here. You said you're 25 that's believeable but seriously are you such of a kid? Begging for karma in the whole thread that prooves that the Internet can hide your face but not your behavior as well..

Next question : Did you ever drinked a mixed alcohol to be more certain i will explain once i did a mix from Vodka + Wine + Tequilla and some other Bulgarian alcohol's and it was really strong and good.. so did you ever do that?

Well, about Ghosts that you said, I have heared many ppl sying that, but  this is just an excuse, becouse all this cause the feeling of fear.So, by saying that, you somehow cover inside you what you realy think.

@**SBD**

[gr] tin idea tou topic tin pires apo 2 ellinka topic kai aplos to ekanes sta agglika..dose kai se aftous liga credits :P [/gr]

@Topic

Yeah, they tell us that they will work for 4 years :P

Do you think that if you were older you whould have more girlfriends?