[Share] NPC Buffer - Gracia Final [CT2.3] [UPDATE ver.0.5]

DANY PUNISHER

no one know i think :D

Now i working on version for IL ;p All weekend i will be with out computer, please be patient :D

No bersecer man!

ADD IT!

Berserker is in Prophet Specials. And for future, stop talking what i must to do. Don't use CAPS LOCK and learn word 'please'

Now i working on version for IL ;p All weekend i will be with out computer, please be patient :D

Berserker is in Prophet Specials. And for future, stop talking what i must to do. Don't use CAPS LOCK and learn word 'please'

can you tell me please why i cant use the sql files?

your old sql is installed but now i cant instal those...plz help!

or just open sql files with notepad & push buttons ALT+H so a window will appear, type in the first "INSERT INTO" and at the second "REPLACE INTO" after finishing this click to the button in your screen "Replace All" and you will probably not have any errors!

Simply & Easy as always...

as all already said realy good buffer... i only have one smal problem i cant use the button "other funktions" its say i dont have quest or somethings and i cant find in the files whats wrong... would be nice if anyone know how to fix it coz im out if ideas^^

ps:i will make one button when u will use it u have to pay...and then u come to a new line where u can get some special buffs like nobles etc ::)

Thanks in advance

Same problem here!

Looks like the server isn't import 60551_NPCBuffer quest.