[Share]6.60b coilled Map

Commands:

Cheats are activated by certain passwords. They are in the following format: "-heroname<space><space>" to activate

and "-heroname<space>" to deactivate. Includes commands for hero pinging, rune notifications and items.

Password for pinging "ping"

Password for runes "rune"

Password for BKB and Satanic "item"

Hero - Skill - Password

Obsidian Destroyer - Astral Imprisonment - int

Doom Bringer - Devour - doombringer

Ogre Magi - Multicast - ogremagi

Bloodseeker - Rupture -bloodseeker

Dark Seer - Wall of Replica -darkseer

Invoker - Alacrity - invoker

Lifestealer - Open Wounds -naix

Lord of Avernus - Borrowed Time - abaddon

Spiritbreaker - Charge of Darkness - barathrum

Prophet - Sprout - prophet

Broodmother - Spin Web - broodmother

Pudge - Flesh Heap - pudge

Juggernaut - Omnislash - yurnero

Priestess of the Moon - Moonlight Shadow - mirana

Faceless Void - Chronosphere - facelessvoid

Witch Doctor - Maledict - witchdoctor

Moon Rider - Eclipse - luna

Night Stalker - Hunter in the Night - balanar

Captain Imba - Torrent - kunkka

Sand King - Epicenter - sandking

Tiny - Avalanche - tiny

6.60b Map Coilled

Will people start to download (in DotA when they join my game, when I am host) ???

If someoen havent yes... I think is logical but i dotn know for sure..

Yea well that sucks. People will be curious why they are downloading 6.60 again, cause they already have it, and the most of them will know that it is some kind of edited or cheating map. Anyway, good share. For fun it is excelent thing. =)

Yea well that sucks. People will be curious why they are downloading 6.60 again, cause they already have it, and the most of them will know that it is some kind of edited or cheating map. Anyway, good share. For fun it is excelent thing. =)

No man you didnt undertunt... If you create a game and someone has 6.60b he will not download it. but if someone hasnt the offcial map he will that why with this map you mustnt be the host.... Did you undestand me?

No man you didnt undertunt... If you create a game and someone has 6.60b he will not download it. but if someone hasnt the offcial map he will that why with this map you mustnt be the host.... Did you undestand me?

Well okay, let's see :D let me create 1 game and I will tell you the results.

Well, it didn't work for me. -heroname space space and nothing happened. Strange :x

Edit: Okay so I created the game, 7 ppl connected and they all started to download the map. They said they have official 6.60b map, but they're still downloading.

Edit: Okay so I created the game, 7 ppl connected and they all started to download the map. They said they have official 6.60b map, but they're still downloading.

I bet they are for fools or something matey, or it was for the first days of 6.60 when ppl were still downloading the actual map.

No hopes on this one.