[GUIDE]Download Videos From Youtube(Multiple Ways)

-=How To Download Videos From Youtube Without Having Any Program=-

Are You Bored Of Downloading Converters And Sh*tful Youtube Downloaders That Never Worked????Here Is The Solution...

This Is The Simplest Way Of Downloading Videos From Youtube Ever...You Can Convert Them Too...The Question Is HOW???Well,Just Follow My Simple Steps And You Won't Regret It I Promish!!!

Steps:

1)Go To The Youtube Official Site And Find The Video You Want To Download...I'll Download The New Video Clip Of Green Day-Know Your Enemy

d8vt3.jpg

2)Ok,Now Copy The Link And Open A New Tab(Ctr+T)...Paste There The Link!!

3)This Step Is Very Important And Must Be Done Right To Work...Put The Word "kiss" Between the dot(.) and the word "youtube"

In My Case The Link Should Look Like This:

2z4g3ua.jpg

4)Tadam,You Did It...Now Download It..:

25kh2qv.jpg

-=Second Way=-

The Second Way Is The Most Useful One And Use To Download Videos With This Program....I'm Talkin' About VideoGet...The Best Video Downloader In The Whole World..It Allows You To Download The Video In Any Format You Want To(MP3,3GP,FLV,AVI,MPEG And Many More)...Now I'll Show You How To Download Videos With VideoGet(it's quite simple I think)

Steps:

1)Download The VideoGet Program Which Is Trial(Freeware) And Can Be Baught From The Same Site...Here Is The Link: http://download.cnet.com/3001-13633_4-10593411.html?spi=ddfcefb8a735a3fa33ac09e47ec053da&part=dl-6287600

2)Once You Download It Install It Open It...And Click On The Blue Button With The Plus(+):

2cf4lzc.jpg

Then A Window Will Come Up..Put The Link And Press Ok:

2n6erky.jpg

3)Press On The Orange Box And W8 For It To Be Downloaded...

I Hope You Liked My Guide,Comment It...BB,MasterDisaster

very nice man an other one method to download free from youtube :P

i have a question it downloads with the whole connection speed?

Well,I Can't Tell You For Sure 'coz My Connection Sux..I have 1mbps and it always falls...dunno what's my max download speed xD...it can go from 100 to 35...Fvckin' OTENET!!1

• 2 months later...