Collection of all PS usefull shares

`Gerero®

Nice man!But i think will be more nice if you do like this  How can i do my girl or boy vampire! by R1aKoC

yes i know but i don;t do this because i don;t know and now is boring to make all these topics like these but if you want to much i will fix it for u :P

yes i know but i don;t do this because i don;t know and now is boring to make all these topics like these but if you want to much i will fix it for u :P

Don't worry, the hard work is rewarded ;)

Look Here how to do that howto.png

Don't worry, the hard work is rewarded ;)

Look Here how to do that howto.png

ok man ty a lot only for you will try to make the topic like this but it will take me time to remake it

This is a collection of all usefull PS shares. The topic will be shared at sections. See the topic and you will understand.

Create a niCe Avatar (like mine) with a simple animation! by TheEnd

u wrote something wrong i think?:D

u wrote something wrong i think?:D

soz man for this mistake i will fix it i make it with my hand again from the start and i make msome mistakes som plz correct me also the topic has more work yet i will try to finish it today so w8 to finish it :P

guyz i think that now is ok i tried 2 days to do this i hope you like

also i will try to make and the names with the correct colour but not now. I have on my mind something else to do for mxc on other section. An other one topic.

P.S. if you want to add something new and good reply here or pm me to check it and then to add it if is good

i have it on my collection now with the colored names check it carefully i have it :P