[App] Model Swapper By Glitchy 3.0+ Compatible

Emrys

Model Swapper

Current Version: 9

2/13/2009

What is this?

This is the new version of my old WDB model swapper that was in my MES. With this program you are able to Change your gear in game to what ever you want it to be

beforeafterqd3.png

New Features!

1. Item Sets(Easy to swap sets from armory) Thanks to Simple44

2. Automated item updater for patch day

3. Update items from Catche (For updating the item list from items you have already seen in game)

Interface!

screenshotar5.png

ItemSets!

itemsets.txt

DOWNLOAD

http://rapidshare.com/files/222897600/ModelSwapper.zip

F.A.Q.

THIS DOES NOT REQUIRE ME FIX

Error: "You need to run this program as admin!"

This could be 2 things. A. You are on vista, if so right click the program and click "Run as Admin". B. You are running the program under a guest account and not an admin account. This program reads from the registry to get the wow directory that is why it needs admin rights.

Error: I get a Fatal error when i start the program!

Make sure you have .Net Framework 2.0 installed on your system

Error: "itemcache.wdb not found Please load manually!"

Load the file manually by going to File -> Load -> "Path to WoW\World of Warcraft\Cache\WDB\enUS\itemcache.wdb"

The "enUS" Might not be the same if you are using another client version but it will be the only folder.

Error: "WDB String out of Date" But when i update there is no update available?

This could be a couple things. It is patch day and i haven't updated the string yet OR you are not playing the latest version of wow OR you have loaded an out of date or PTR version of the WDB file.

My Swaps Didn't work!

Make sure you didn't have wow loaded when you swapped the gear.

Also make sure you have logged into the game the swaps don't work on the login screen.

How do i revert to my old gear?

You can revert to your old gear by deleting you WDB file manually or by going to "Tools - Delete WDB File"

I don't have a WDB File how can i get one?

Log Completely into wow. Then Exit Completely out of wow.

I cant find the item i want to swap with.

I tried to put all the items in the list i could, but there are still a few missing. But you can easily add them. Just goto settings -> Update items from catche and that should add all the items you have ever seen in game to your item list.

Why have you removed it from your MES?

I removed this from my MES because so much of my mes is out of data and the one program that i get asked the most to update is this program. I have totally rewrote the way the program works.

What has changed?

In this version the program is much better at updating its self then my other one

How does the update work?

The way this program updates is when there is a patch you are able to go into the program and tell it to update its item list. When it does this it grabs all the new items off allakhazam.com

I Get an Error that is not on this list!

A.Make sure you have the latest version of wow this only works for the most up-to-date version of wow trying to make it work for all version would be a pain.

B.If you are getting an error try deleting your item catch through the tools menu and creating a new one by logging into wow then exiting wow.

C.If all else fails follow these steps.

Quote:

1. Goto start

2. Run

3. Type in

XP = "%userprofile%\Local Settings\Application Data\Glitchy_Inc"

Vista = "%userprofile%\AppData\Local\Glitchy_Inc"

4. Delete every thing in there and start up the app

i think this is like Wow model viewer, but there you can each part of armors with another part of another armor :)

I will share some interesting guides about models , but If we have a section about models then it would be perfect..

• 3 weeks later...