Lineage 2 C5/C6 WarPath PvP Server(updated)

Thelasthero

Guys relax! We made the scrolls 50kk because lots of ppl had +80 and after the items' destruction we had the chance to make this! If we wanted the scrolls could cost lower but the rate would be 72 %. So the rate now is 100%, with max enchant +50. But, the cost is too high! ;)

well, I found the Mobs who drop titanium Robe and Light Armors....But I CAN'T FIND the Mob who drop Heavy Titanium Armor..Where IS ? TOI ? In what Floor ? Plz Help ;D

clans fixed---------> Works Fine !!

noblesse fixed------> same Way ? By talien in aden ? Can Add the quest items In GM shop ? (All thnx ;D)

epic weaps added ->where I Can find them ?

Sor added --------->Where I can Find that ?

Thnx ;D

hmmm

noblesse=>go gmshop c4-c5 items the last one is the letter.Take it go to caradine in goddard and do the last part(talk to caradine and she will teleport you to lady of the lake)

epic weapons=>i have an idea.We might add these in droplists of raid bosses

Sor(Sword of Revelations)=>Lord of Aden

Yes yes...But the first three parts of Noblesse quest ? I will Done It without Any Item From GMShop ? OMG !!! It will take 3 months !!!!!!!!!!!!!

And : Im ok with Your Idea...but Here Is a Problem ....

I never seen In Game more Than 10 Players....can tell me HOW 5-6 players Can Own a raid Boss ? Like Antharas, Baium or Valakas ?

The Only Way (I Think) is to create Some NPC's (Like the Ones who drops Titanium Armor Parts), But More stronger...adapt for 2-3 players..Understand ?

P.s. WHERE I CAN FIND THE MOBS WHO DROP HEAVY TITANIUM ARMOR ?? IM GONNA BE CRAZY LOL !!!