[WTS/WTT] x500 L2inc FINAL

Okey here is the stuff i want to sell for Euros!

But first of all i provide here the "donation reward list" of the server (which one you receive by asking it to GMs...if you don't belive the prices ask by urself the list to be sure!)

"Hello,

here is the donation list you requested for the L2InC server.

25 Euros : +16 Enchanted Weapon of choice with S/A

50 Euros : +16 Enchanted weapon of choice with S/A and a + 16 armor set of choice.

75 Euros : +25 Enchanted weapon of choice with S/A, +16 armor set of choice and +10 Jewels.

100 Euros : +25 Enchanted weapon of choice with S/A, +16 armor set of choice and +16 Jewels.

125 Euros : +25 Enchanted weapon of choice with S/A,+20 Armor set of choice and +20 RB Jewels + AiO Buffer

Here is the prices if you do not wish to buy a package.

+25 Weapon: 50 Euros

+18 Armor: 35 Euros

+18 Jewel Set: 35 Euros

+20 RB Jewels: 50 Euros

+25 Skills per Class: 25 Euros

+25 Nephilim Lord (Dusk Shield): 15 Euros

AiO Buffer: 25 Euros

Clan lvl10,Full clan Skills lvl3,200k Reputation Points: 25 Euros"

So +25 weapon: 50 euros

I am selling:

-one Icarus spitter +25 focus! (it has also augmentation for p.atk on passive, what makes it better than a +30 one!, offer me here and i might sell the account to leave the aug!)

-Robe set wyzard pvp(best one) set +16

-Light set :

helmet:20

Gloves:20

Boots:20

Legging:25

Upper (Weapon master , jewel pvp):25

CP shirt S grad+18

(so with greater shield-patk is good enough with bow+25- you can raise your pdef to 3220!)

- ~36k FA

-AQ ring+9/Baium+11/antharas+11/Dynasty earring+20/Valakas+20/Zaken+10 (can be sold separatly or additionally with the char)

- Icarus hall+20

- Icarus dagger+16

-ITEMS:

Top lifestone:220

blessed enchant armor S: ~300

blessed enchant weapon ~100

Aghation

Many other

Well let me know if you have any question or offers.

I do use paypal, why? because it's secured, if you pay and you don't get your item, you can report and you will get your money back! (check on paypal website)

please i am serious, only serious bids.

Thanks!

PS: i also wish to trade those items for items or adena in infiniteL2!(or www.L2tns.com)if anyone interested , pm!

here is the donation list you requested for the L2InC server.

50 Euros : +16 Enchanted weapon of choice with S/A and a + 16 armor set of choice.

75 Euros : +25 Enchanted weapon of choice with S/A, +16 armor set of choice and +10 Jewels.

100 Euros : +25 Enchanted weapon of choice with S/A, +16 armor set of choice and +16 Jewels.

125 Euros : +25 Enchanted weapon of choice with S/A,+20 Armor set of choice and +20 RB Jewels + AiO Buffer

Here is the prices if you do not wish to buy a package.

+18 Armor: 35 Euros

+18 Jewel Set: 35 Euros

AiO Buffer: 25 Euros

Clan lvl10,Full clan Skills lvl3,200k Reputation Points: 25 Euros"

You are idiots? in Inc need donation for item +18 lol , u are remake this list n00b .

People here have original donation list :

125 Euros : +25 Enchanted weapon of choice with S/A,+20 Armor set of choice and +20 RB Jewels + AiO Item

175 Euros : +30 Enchanted weapon of choice with S/A,+25 Armor set of choice and +25 RB Jewels + AiO Item

+20 Armor: 40 Euros

+25 Armor: 50 Euros

+20 Jewel Set: 35 Euros

+25 RB Jewels: 75 Euros

AiO Buffer Char: 50 Euros. (Char with all Buffs)

AiO Buffer Item: 25 Euros. (Item Buffer like MagicGem called Ziggo)

Clan lvl10,Full clan Skills lvl3,200k Reputation Points: 25 Euros

Augmentation of Choice: 25 Euros

+1 Additional Enchant: 3 Euros

Or check it here : http://www2.l2inc.eu/index.php?option=com_wrapper&view=wrapper&Itemid=74

please don't spam , i just took the list i put in a post i've made here 1 month ago, i didnt check if there was any change anyway...INDEED except the fact they take +18 to +20 by increasing the price, DO YOU SEE ANY REAL CHANGE?????????? NO so don't SPAM "noob" , ignaramous fool.

u can now delete your post and go kill yourself because what you just posted here is nice for me , i might reevaluate the price for futur bid...

anyway i'm still open to any offer! just read the L2inc donation list posted by the wanker above!

thanks

Dont Spam Man..I report you to Moderator..

hahaha you are idiot's man xD , uping it's allowed one per day , elriders w8 5days and uping auction xD , why u report? im dont understand .

Ok report me if you want but i don't really see the interest... as awaken stressed it (thanks :) ) . Anyway if a Moderator comes here, plase could you delete every single answer (mine and others) only leave the body of the offer, i mean the topic went too much off topic and i don't want people to forget the purpose of my post :D it's going too much flame...

Thanks !

gl

• 2 weeks later...