Internet Speed

Flavio

So if someone would like to share with us their internet speed test here and post us an image of your internet

Test + Image Here

Well lets start from mine : OmG Speed :P

440859839.png

//Dont know for you but my internet speed is 8.0 Mbps and here show only 1 :(

//If Topic is posted delete it didnt find on search

So if someone would like to share with us their internet speed test here and post us an image of your internet

Test + Image Here

Well lets start from mine : OmG Speed :P

440859839.png

//Dont know for you but my internet speed is 8.0 Mbps and here show only 1 :(

//If Topic is posted delete it didnt find on search

i fink your post like my post in spam section... (posting for posts? or i doing wronk?)

http://www.maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=52796.0

but any way mine is

440865527.png

i fink your post like my post in spam section... (posting for posts? or i doing wronk?)

http://www.maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=52796.0

Yeah Sorry didnt read it cause its [GR] and i dont know Greek language so... I dont know :P

Yeah Sorry didnt read it cause its [GR] and i dont know Greek language so... I dont know :P

any way... next time becarful...

edit: becarful where are you post...

any way... next time becarful...

This topic you have give is Greek topic , how some1 from another country can could understand what did you say?

//ontopic

This has been already done by another user Topic: http://www.maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=5516.0

P.S: Let the mod doing Their job , Telling him where to post you take post count to... so is useless what did you say to him... !

This topic you have give is Greek topic , how some1 from another country can could understand what did you say?

//ontopic

This has been already done by another user Topic: http://www.maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=5516.0

my bad... i don't care for my topic, i care wheer are he post... off-topic? or spam....

@Mandzias doubel post becarful... read rulez my friend ;)

I told you before!

P.S: Let the mod doing Their job , Telling him where to post you take post count to... so is useless what did you say to him... !

I have see many time's doing this YOU could understand you are not any MOD, to waring them. You just spam...!

//onTopic Ive post my speed test on other topic .. it is suck's xD

p.s: .:Killer4Fun:. -1! I tell you the reason.

-1? for what? i just say read rulez...

I have see many time's doing this YOU could understand you are not any MOD, to waring them. You just spam...!

yes? when i say just read rulez or wrkonk section pfff... whats stupid...

@Mandzias doubel post becarful... read rulez my friend

this reasson? oh my god... I HUST SAY READ a RULEZ if you understude... not anymore... i didn't say last warning or any also like this... Give my karma back... i din't say anything with wich you can take my karma...

Ok Killer4Fun and Cobra, calm down.

Cobra, Killer4Fun isn't post-hunter since he has got 600 posts I guess, so actually he doesn't spam and he just warned guy who actually has low post count to not double-post, do not be that strict.

Karma back to zero by me, no more flame

I don't care how much post some1 have.

I told him doing this you just spam.... and he rewarded for spam.

And i'm relaxed, most of you could understand your position.

//TheEnd-"B!tcheZ"